Comish's Power

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Fred Limbo, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Hey just had a few questions regarding what a Comish of an Online DYN can do.....I have never been one so I don't have a clue.......

When I comes to cutting players how do you keep up with who cuts who....I know in several leagues there are rules about who you can and cant cut ect....Is it by honor code or is there some special thing a comish has that he can see who each team has cut?

The same for Swaying players that are going to another school or decclairing early for the draft...how do you know who is going by the sway rules your league has established or if there are swaying them anyway???? Like i said can a comish see who sways who... If I play as Miami I can't see if FL swayed a 98 overall player to stay one more year.......

What about difficulty settings if these are changed will everyone in the league get notified??
    Say the comish changes the Run Block slider.....will we know without him telling us?? Also the penaltys and and recruiting diff.......if changed how do we know... Just some questions I have thought of any answers??

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    1. Cuts - The commish can tell by knowing how many players are on your roster + recruits - cuts.
    2. The commish (everyone actually) can see who is on the leave early/transfer list. If a guy is declared "ineligible" to sway and he is somehow on your team next year...the commish will know.
    3. Difficulty changes can be seen by everyone in the settings, however most commissioners will notify the league on changepoints.

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

My thinking was that as the Commish you got like a report or something to help you monitor everything....and also when you make changes to settings it would notify everyone in the league for you....."Commish Tools" I see thats not the case would be a cool addition in the future to help the commish not have to do so much work. Like get a report of swayed players and cut players for every user team...updates to any settings changes when you log on to your Dyn....Kind like they do when someone jopins yer league or changes teams

Thanks for the help.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

that'd be cool right?