Comisky2Me.com

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RadarRider, Mar 30, 2011.

1. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Site is currently under maintenance due to new management. Check back later for exciting WHITE SOX News, Previews & Information.

2. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

us_cellular_field_001-thumb-640xauto-112661.jpg

Welcome To Your Cell!

3. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

2011 White Sox Program

Another Exciting year of Major League Baseball is here! The Chicago White Sox are looking to bounce back from another missed post season. Though the Sun did set too soon for Chicago, this years lineup and rotation looks to be promising. Paul Konerko is looking to extend his finely tuned 2010 season (.312 39 HR 111RBI) into 2011. Carlos Quentin nagging injuries kept him from getting into a strong stride and as a result saw a numbers drop (.246 26 HR 87 RBI). Quentin is looking healthy, swining smoothly and feel great going into the 2011 campaign. The offseason brought some more power to the plate with the aquisition of Adam Dunn; who will be placed in the much needed DH spot. You cannot forget the contact and speed of Juan Pierre who's 47 stolen bases matched up with the top baserunners in baseball. Gordon Beckham is going into his third major league year feeling very confident about his offseason work out routine and knows it will directly impact his abilities at the plate in a positive way. Other noteable players to look out for; Alexei Ramirez & Alex Rios

The back bone of this White Sox team lies within the pitching staff. Jake Peavy, who spent much of the 2010 season on the DL is ready to walk back to the mound and deliver complete domination. Mark Buehrle's 13-13 season showed hints of great stuff and this could the year we see him break out of his sub .500 record. Gavin Floyd, Edwin Jackson and John Danks round out the rest of the starting rotation and on paper look to be winners in their respected spots. Though the dominating Big Bobby Jenks has left Chicago for the Tea Party, Matt Thornton and Chris Sales both look to be excellent fillers and the setup and closer poisitions.

Keep coming back to check in on Chicago Favorite Dark Horse!

4. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

I will be away from my PS3 for a minimum 7 days starting today. My system is having issues connecting to my network at home. I got the system the same day I bought The Show 11, so its in warranty. I apologize for this and thank everyone for their patience as I trying patiently wait for my systems return.