Comment

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Sep 6, 2009.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Comment

No one has done it thus far, but I dont mind comments on my FSU game summaries if you wanna say something. I may end up deleting them to just clean it up after a while, but wont until a few days or weeks have passed, so dont let that keep you from posting.. Just lookin for some more interaction

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Sucks I missed my fist user game. When I get to play a user Ill definitely comment on their play style.

3. KnightNoles

I meant on my game summaries, if you see somethin and then comment.. I dont think many of us have commented on others people pages

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

I wouldnt get rrid of them, many of us from other dynasties like to stop in and read..sometimes people look but dont comment

5. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Absolutely. I love reading them and that is the whole reason why I want people to write as much as possible in them.

I've been slackin' on mine as of late, but still. The more in depth, the better.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I have read nearly every post in the board but have not really commented on any posts. It is fun reading about other people's games. Makes it seem more like real life football, since you get information on each of the user's schools and not just the school you use.

7. KnightNoles

yea, but I also look how many times the thread has been viewed and I know sometimes people want to comment and they dont.