Commish on Auto

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Jan 14, 2013.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Guys,

I mentioned this in week 9's matchups thread but wanted to go into more detail. The wife and I have been building a house since June. Well, we hired a contractor that is. We are going to start moving immediately but it will be just the two of us and we still have some more furnishing shopping to do. Hopefully, we will be done by the weekend. I'm not going to have time to play my games so I'm on auto.

Advances will still be at their regular times but there is a chance I will have to transfer commish to someone depending on the gap I have between when we get into the new house and when my internet can get switched to the new house. Biggest thing right now is the fact that neither the wife or myself can be home between 8-5 for this to get done.

I'll keep you guys updated.

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Looks like I am going to have transfer the commish duties by Saturday. See if this makes sense to you guys: Comcast is claiming that since my house is a new construction and not in their database, it is going to take up to 2 weeks before they can just add my address to their system. Really? Two weeks to add my address?

So, looks like I may be without internet for a week or so.

3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

That sucks. Cable companies are usually pretty horrible in general. It took our local cable company over a year to get service in our townhome community. Everyone just put up a dish and got DSL. I'm glad because I love dish now wouldn't go back to cable internet unless they paid me.