Archived Commish Philosophy

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jun 27, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

With a few new faces around I think it would be best to give you guys a sample of how I 'run' things around here. First, I don't really 'run' anything. Everyone has a voice in Chaos. I like to think of it as King Jerzey and his Goons sitting at The Roundtable. If it makes sense and you can support it in the 'real world' then we'll probably incorporate it in our league. I am a firm believer in common sense. If something is respectfully brought to the table it will respectfully be debated.

Rules. Personally, I'm not big on 'em. This is a video game and its meant to be fun. Don't need guys pausing every 35 seconds to see if they broke a commandment. This is a premier league with guys who have proven to 'get it' so I don't see this as a problem. If you have a question about something, just ask. Even in the middle of a game, if you question something just ask your opponent. Most situations are handled during the game and never come to my attention. But just like on Judge Judy... if you don't have evidence you will not win. In fact, CLW works in the law field, he'll tell you... If it don't fit, you must acquit!.

Seriously, just use the TSO rules as a guideline if you are unsure. My biggest issue is content. I love the immersion that it brings. I expect everyone to bring something to the table. I accepted 'Work' as an excuse this release. This season, with us being premier, it won't fly. If work keeps you that busy than you should be focused on that and not a video game. We will not turn into a 'few guys write content while the others chill' type league. What that content will be is still up in the air. Just be prepared to take an extra 15 minutes to put something together.

Fun. Its a video game. Lets keep this thing fun. I've been in leagues with guys who take this shit a little to serious for my liking. Secret conversations or private youtube video sessions... that is not me. Just like in real life, if I have something to say to a person I will say it. The only feelings I care about hurting belong to my 3 year old twins... then again Daddy breaks their heart when they're watching Dora the Explorer on my TV when I get home from work. If it ain't Phenias and Ferb than that shit gets cut off amigo!

Anyway, back on topic. I'm a laid back person. I really don't take this 'commish' thing to the head and would rather be looked at as one of the guys and not some file advancing nazi. So if you wanna vent about something, I'm all ears.

If you have any questions of me, just ask. I won't bite... unless you're a 25 year old double d, nikki minaj booty african princess that resembles Beyonce #justsayin' ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

lol at pheneas and ferb

• Like Like x 1
  3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

By the way, Maximus21 is the co-commish. So if I can't advance or I'm not available he's the 'Go To Guy'