Commish request

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, May 26, 2011.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Guys, I'm here to say that I have screwed the pooch and need you guys to bail me out if at all possible.... you guys know that I can be a bit scatterbrained at times well it has resulted in a dumb mistake that i cant really fix other than to ask you guys to be patient.

Going into the offseason I knew that jms was going to be gone for a few days. Then just before scheduling hotrod asked me to give him weeks 3 and 4 off as he expects to be gone. Well instead of adding that to jms's scheduling needs i sort of swapped them instead and just forgot about jms.

As a result he has a week one user game (which was also the only week that game could be scheduled) and wont be back until Monday. I think it would be asking a lot to have him take a sim loss to start off the season then exect him to play it out. If it were unavoidable you guys know i would never wait 4 days but i want this season to be fair for everybody and this was a 100% preventable mistake on my part. Would you guys be ok waiting until mon. Night to advance to week 2? Jms can play at 7 pm est, the game will be televised then we can advance right after.....

Does that work or do we screw jms for my mistake? Lol....

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

That works for me! Ill be back Sunday

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'm fine with waiting

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    No.

ok this is good because i'm leaving out friday night to new hampshire and won't be back until Sunday night

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Fine with me if we wait, its the last season anyway

6. Zetroc

Zetroc Uncle Rico Inspired

no problema, out of town all weekend anyway

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Thanks guys and Hellisan for this post...

8. jfosh

jfosh Super

I am so glad I did not want to sim that game. I really wanted to thump JMS and the Badgers on Justin.tv!!! I am available for some MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!

• Like Like x 1