Commish Responsibilities

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by BlyGilmore, Oct 1, 2012.

1. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

After Agent's post I thought I'd make a clarification post about myself and RynoAid and our responsibilities as dual-commishes - since I can see how things can get confusing.

Anything dealing with the franchise file itself is Ryno's ball game. He is the one who is hosting the league under his account and as a result he has the ability to do stuff I don't.

So the following types of questions, and really anything having to do with the league file itself, should go to him ...

- Turning teams to auto-pilot

- Handling of the advance schedule - providing clarification on any questions like "did we advance?" "when will we advance?" "how long until we advance?" etc.

- He is handling the assignment of new owners to vacant teams (again since he can invite and I can't).

Everything else can go to one of us, or better yet, both of us.

We also tend to be on the forums at different times. I'm usually trolling from work, so I'm on most often from about 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern. Mornings also tend to be when I have free time to do stuff. Ryno is on usually later in the evening and at night.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Guys, if you need to go on Auto Pilot.. DO IT YOURSELF.. Do not make your opponent come to me to request it.. this is a quick way to find yourself outside looking in.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Please know how to go on Auto-Pilot before trying or finding you need to. I know i've seen a few people not know how... it's very simple. Under the league list of owner's, select your coach and press 'A'. Another dialog box will open with an option to select Auto-pilot.(y)