Commish ruling

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Commish ruling

First off, I locked the threads with the bickering, no need for that, wish you guys would have contacted me earlier, just found out about this.

Second, I watched the videos, they are pretty bad Ruinic. But here's the thing...

There is a semi-known pump fake glitch in the game. All the commishes know about it and there has been alot of discussion in the commish forum about it. Basically, the glitch is this:

If you face away from the line of scrimmage with your QB and pump fake, all the DBs break coverage and sprint up to the line of scrimmage. EA knows about it as Ryno has told them. It was supposed to be fixed in the 2nd patch but clearly wasn't. And except in user vs user games, there really is no way to police it.

So what I hoped to do was ignore it, that no one hear knew about it or would use it, and that it would get patched. Unfortunately, now I have to deal with it.

LSUdude, I can't say for certain one way or another if Ruinic knew this was a glitch, so unfortunately I can't punish him. I apologize you feel like you got robbed of a win and hope you understand that without proof that Ruinic knew about this previously and did this on purpose, I can't punish him and throw the game out.

Going forward though, pump fakes are banned...period. No if your facing the LOs, running away from it, or turning your back purposely to screw with the DB AI coverage. Anyone found of doing this will face a sever punishment.

Consider this a 1st offense league wide. I will also be putting this in the rules thread so everyone can see it clearly.

End of discussion

2. Ruinic

Ruinic Texas Tech Newb

well, then i officially offer my apologies LSUdude, i had no idea that there was even such a glitch. good game otherwise and i hope to continue to play with everyone. Juggs, i apologize to you as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.