Commish tools

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Aug 19, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Commish tools

Ryno (or anyone else who might know), what actual powers do you have as commish over the league?

I haven't set up a league so obviously haven't be able to test it out. But in messing with the league, there was an option to go to free agents and sign players being logged on as the Bills. I didn't do it because I wasn't sure if it would go thru, and if it did, if it was reversible. But is this really the case? Can any team make any transaction at any time?

This could cause some major problems if that's the case. Hopefully everyone in the league is honorable and would never do something like this. But that's going to be pretty damn hard to police. Obviously if the top guys (like a Plaxico or McAllister) are signed, it will stand out. But if a team goes in and signs a middle of the pack 65ovr QB say, whose really going to catch it and know?

When we setup the new league (after the roster patch), is there a way to set only commish able to make transactions? Or is this just another thing EA overlooked in making the online dynasty?

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea.. it looks like the honesty policy will play a big role this season. We will make it clear that there is severe consequences for any shaninigans like that.. up to and including expulsion from TF.