Commish

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Sep 5, 2012.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Due to overwhelming circumstances with my family, I have decided to step aside as Commish of ITT.

I'm appointing benbuckeye as the new commish effective immediately.

This after my son who spent time in the hospital, then my wife was in a major car accident and now my mother-in-law is in the hospital for heart problems.

I have decided to concentrate on my family's needs at this moment.

I've enjoyed getting this league setup and hope it will continue to florish as well.

God Speed and Good Luck.

BamaGrad

2. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

bamagrad - Well I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say "that sucks". When it rains it pours I guess but keep your head up. Hopefully all of those situations clear up quickly and for the better.

3. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Ha wow, im sorry guys I have been busy and just havent been able to get on much.. This definate,y comes as a little bit of a shocker lol. I was worried this was a message for lack of activity lol

4. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

Was starting to think the league was gonna tank haha. Np tho. Maybe we can advance to week 5 tonight and then set the next advance for Sunday night?

5. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

benbuckeye - So are we advancing or not? If you can't get online on a regular basis can you hand of the commish responsibility to someone else?

6. BlkNGld

BlkNGld Walk On

Hey all...have been quiet but just wanted to let everyone know still here!!! Just curious if we were gonna get goin again...still looking for my first player vs player conference win!! :)

D