Commish's note from the doctor

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Commish's note from the doctor

Sorry for the delay guys, I spent from 4 pm to 4 am in the emergency room. I'll get up to speed here shortly. As for the reason....

I've been sick on and off for about three mouths while doctors have slowly been narrowing down what's wrong with me, Saturday around midnight I couldn't stand up straight, and barely could walk... Sunday afternoon I went to the ER. Ran test, and after debating for 12 hours which three things they wanted to cut out of my body (Glad Bladder, Appendix, pieces of intestine) they decided that it would be better if they allowed my current doctors to continue treatment and let them decide what to cut out of me and when, then sent me home with some pain killers.

... Oh and then they said I had a lesion on my liver, and I might want to take a look at that. Really?!?!? Their all gun-ho about cutting my ass open, then they find a lesion on my liver and decide "Good luck with that."

They still haven't fixed what's wrong, and it seems like it will be a little longer before I'm completely better, so if I disappear for a night or two, miss deadlines, or miss user games I've scheduled, be a little understanding.

2. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

ouch... good luck! I can sympathize, I had a stroke last decemeber, still get dizzy spells, and the docs have no clue what to do or what is causing it... health issues are no fun....

3. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

See my little GI issue isn't that serious. So I sometimes go 2 weeks crapping 8 times a day, so they want to yank out my gallbladder, or parts of my intestine, so what, take them.

Now you get into the lesion on my liver, or go farther into the serious stuff like your stroke... now I get nervous.

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

That's definitely bigger than any game. Hope they figure out what's going on sooner rather than later.

5. d19

d19 Walk On

dude... hearing this really scares me. What ever is going on make sure that you get it taken care of. Gall bladders are no joke. I lost a friend who was complaining about back pains but he had gall bladder stones. He would take tylenol, which contained acetometaphine, and eventually destroyed his liver. The meds they put him on to help his liver eventually caused kidney failure, then the meds to help his kidneys eventually cause brain swelling which then caused brain damage. He passed away with in a months time.

I am not trying to scare you or anything because you are taking action. My friend was complaining for months, had insurance, but hated doctors and thought that tylenol was his cure.

Stay strong and make plans to use all of the 40 count of trojans. Youre probably clogged up.

6. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Alright D, you're no longer allowed to talk to me about health issues. I now feel like I should go up stairs and kiss the wife and the kids goodbye, as I sit down to make out my will.

BTW - only the good die young, the assholes live forever, so I'll be around for a long time.