1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Commissioner Hiatus

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Drifterbub, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Commissioner Hiatus

Guys,

I will be leaving for Florida on thursday (April 16th) and will return monday evening (April 20th).

I'm hoping we can advance twice before I leave, that way it gives us a fresh week on thursday to keep you guys busy. If it gets finished early, I will be able to have someone advance us, if need be.

Hopefully this won't be a huge hiccup to our good pace lately. I will likely still have access to some sort of internet, but it might be scattered.

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Drifter whats up with Mutt, WhatupGuy & Hoosier?

3. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Hoosier is gone for a while. Adam has fallen off the face of the earth. Mutt is still dealing with some stuff in the wake of the flood including some unforeseen family/personal problems that he is dealing with.

Right now, we only need to replace Adam. I'm quitely trying to find a replacement. But, for you guys who know how I recruit to this league, it's not a quick decision.

4. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

I dont think we should find a replacement for anyone except whatupguy.... and even then i am skeptical to mess with the chemistry the league already has.....

5. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I agree. I know Mutt is dealing with the flood down there so he comes back when he comes back. Hoosier I just seen his thread that he needs to take care of some personal issue & needs to be on Auto for awhile, so he is straight. Whatupguy, last I heard he was having surgery last month, but thats all I remember, but nothing else after that. If I'm wrong Whatup, my bad.

6. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    That's all I said I would replace. Hoosier and Mutt are valuable members of this community and even more so for this league.