Commissioner Upgrades?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by majesty95, Jul 22, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Anyone know where these are? I'm trying to set up a 2nd OD and it says I need to buy the commissioner upgrade (which is normal) but I can't find it anywhere...

2. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

I believe you can upgrade this in recruiting section. Go to buy the Reports section, and you don't even have to buy the reports but the option for the commish upgrade is there. There's also another tab in the dynasty mode, maybe the user coaches/setup that also have an option to purchase the upgrade.

3. majesty95

The option that should be there under "Commish Tools" is not there. From what I understand it should be under "Transfer Commissioner" but it does not show for me. We also have time savers turned off so that area is blacked out in recruiting. Drifterbub any ideas?

4. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

It is one of those power pack time saver things you need to buy. The option was shown to me when I created a 2nd online dynasty. It took me to the option to buy the option of being Commish of 3 OD's or 5. Sorry can't give more specifics, but I'm not in front of the XBOX right now.

5. majesty95

It's a bug. Madscientist, an EA Game Changer, has experienced it on Xbox too. We don't have the option to buy it and its not automatically taking us to it when we try to start another league