Commissioners Team Review: Green Bay Packers

Discussion in 'Madden Ballers Association' started by XWarriorMonk, Nov 1, 2015.

1. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

[​IMG]
    If it wasn't for that 4th quarter
    Did anyone else want to see a Brady VS Rodgers SuperBowl? Two of the greats going against each other. Well if it weren't for an epic 4th quarter meltdown the Packers could very easily be the ones holding that Lombardi trophy. Sorry GridIRONguru614. However it is a new year and the Packers are locked and loaded and ready to compete for a title once again. Aaron Rodgers must be happy about how many options he has on offense. Too many to list here. With only a few small pieces on the offensive line missing, Green Bay could put up serious numbers this year.

Defensively it is a little bit of a different ball game, but not by much. Young talent across the board and Clay Mathews. Although last year the defense let the Pack down late in the NFC Championship, this unit must be more focused and hungrier than ever to right their wrongs. I can only imagine what this team will be able to do if the defense can get to the quarterback and create turnovers to put the ball back in Rodgers' hands. Watch for RE Mike Daniels to be an unsung hero this year and of course Clay Mathews should lead the team in tackles. That is of course, unless the defense can't stop offenses like it's supposed to. Then "HaHa" Clinton Dix will have to grow up real fast.

And on offense. Do I really have to type any more? Now Rodgers has his old friend James Jones and the players he already had at his disposal were one of the better combinations in the league. My question is this. Is Lacy really the fit in this offense? I feel like in this type of offense Lacy may be better suited for a different role. On a different team. Now that could be a hot take and an unpopular one among "cheeseheads", but it may be worth looking into if your'e in the front office.

Tougher division than most would anticipate could make things difficult for GreenBay

I expect a few playoff births in the future.

Troy's team grade: A

Troy's Prediction: 11-5

• Like Like x 3
  2. GridIRONguru614

GridIRONguru614 Walk On

Ive considered the Lacy question myself...I think we need a complimentary back. Starks has filled in well at times but a speed back like a McCoy or L. Miller type would make for a nice change of pace in the offense. I just feel like you cant move Lacy because of what he brings you in short yardage/goal to go situations. The D is def the focus for improvement tho heading into the future. Lots of young pieces in place but a few spots are aging and need depth. Sources close to the front office say they feel excited for the future...

3. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

get online

4. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

I would swap mccoy for lacy this offseason

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Knick37

Knick37 Walk On

It would be super dope if you could do a video feed or something and have your reviews be up to date as per trades and progression kind of things. Enjoying these right here too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1