Commissioners Team Review: Seattle Seahawks

Discussion in 'Madden Ballers Association' started by XWarriorMonk, Oct 31, 2015.

1. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

[​IMG]
    One Marshawn Lynch Carry Away
    The Seahawks were one carry away. One carry away from greatness. One Marshawn Lynch carry away from propelling them from being a one time SuperBowl champion to a team with two rings and a chance at a "three peat", but here we are. After the Malcolm Butler interception looking at the New England Patriots parade their trophy around Boston, the Seattle Seahawks must be itching to return. The Legion of Boom is real and they will be a force this year. With all the names all over the defense and an offense that has weapons including the new addition of Jimmy Graham we could be looking at a team destined to return.

Offensively speaking Seattle has options, but also has some issues. The backfield is talented, not only can Marshawn lead the charge, but Wilson may be the most versatile Quarterback in the game. His targets may not be the most intimidating cast of characters, but Lockette and Graham definitely add to that! The issues arise when you start to examine the offensive line. Will they be able to find a way to protect Wilson this season? Or will they just hand it to Lynch to run through defenses?

The defenses nickname speaks for itself. "Legion of Boom". And they definitely bring the boom. Though the defensive line is not what faced Denver in their first Super Bowl win, they are still a threat to get after the Quarterback. The line backers and secondary are probably the best in the league collectively. I think it's safe to say the Seahawks will be able to create turnovers and help out the offense. But how long will this group be able to stay together? Will money be an issue down the road?

Expect them to be the favorite in this division.

With SwagKingCole23 usering them they should be tough to beat, but look out for Hordan54

Troy's team grade: A-

Troy's Prediction: 13 - 3

• Like Like x 4
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 1
  2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

3. tremain

tremain Walk On

XWarriorMonk hey bro if it's possible can I change my offensive playbook to the cowboys that's the play book I usually use but I tried the giants bcuz that's the team I'm playing with in mba I'm not familiar with their playbook if I can't change I understand

4. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

pm me homie

5. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant