Commitment To The League

Discussion in 'The Final Countdown' started by Bucs, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Just want to re-affirm every bodies commitment (or otherwise) to the league. So if you could just post here that your interested still I would appreciate it and if you want to back out that is fine too, no hard feelings, I'd rather you do it now as we finish up this season.

Also if I could get your thoughts on how we could improve or what you would like to see changed that would be great.

What I would like to see for starters is more consistency on getting game summaries posted (myself included).

IrishBearcat
    Austin1990
    recchem2000
    BRUCE80
    UofCWildcat
    MaxATX34
    hornfaninbama

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I haven't been invested in ages. I feel like it's too far gone for me in the league. :/ sorry guys but I'll now out

3. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I don't plan on going anywhere.

• Like Like x 2
  4. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

My new job requires me to travel, so I may be on auto at times. I'd love to stay but don't wanna waste a spot either. Hopefully you guys decide to keep me! :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

I'm in

• Like Like x 2
  6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Have you thought about taking a better team? Be Oklahoma!

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Isn't there that glitch with the coach but I definitely could find a way to get back in it.

8. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I am committed.

More content is always good.

I think we could try to invite some more users, too. There are plenty of big time teams left that still have enough talent to be compelling.. maybe we reach outside of tso if we cant drum up any players here.

More ooc user games maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  9. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Not sure exactly how/when the glitch happens, but DO IT!

10. Bucs

I already booted you last night, but If you'd like to rejoin as a different team and give it an honest go I'd love to have you back. Not aware of any glitches , perhaps IrishBearcat can enlighten me if there are any.

11. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah. I really did enjoy the fuck out of the league but shit came up in terms of school. I had two projects due throughout the term that took up all my free time plus work I just couldn't even sit down to play a video game. But now I'm actually finishing up my last final today so I'll join back in and get it going again. And here are my two projects:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. Bucs

Thats pretty cool . What are you going to class for? Carpentry?

I resent you an invite just now. So join back up whenever you want.

13. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Awesome will do. And I'm an electrical engineer and that was for mechanical drawing and solid modeling class. The first thing is a cardboard chair and the second is a wooden truck. Both were a bitch

• Like Like x 1
  14. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Those are both pretty awesome. I don't have any ability with all that stuff haha. Glad you're going to join back in.

15. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

Hey guys I would like to join. I'm a long time SIM play and was in a couple lgs last year before I had to drop for time commitments. I played UOFCwildcat a few times (if he remembers) and I think he would vouch for me. Would love the Razorbacks if available Bucs.

16. Bucs

Alright, I'll give you a shot. Arkansas is available. You can also choose from anyteam in the Big12 outside of Baylor and Texas and Any team in the ACC Coastal outside of Virginia.

17. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

Thanks for the opportunity. I'll stick with Arkansas. If you send me the invite I will play tomorrow (I will be gone Monday night-Wed night).

I couldn't find any of the rules in this forum. Scoring cap, player movement, 4th down rules, etc.@bucs

18. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

Forgot to add my GT is navyhog40 Bucs

19. Bucs

Sorry I swore we had a league description thread with all this info but I was mistaken. I'll get you an invite sometime before I go to bed.

We go by the general site rules. Found here (http://traditionsportsonline.com/th...and-general-expectations.101445/#post-1400884)

Recruiting rules are as follows:

The only rules that will be pertinent for this evening will be the following:
    • # of scholarships available = 70 - [# of players on roster] + [# of Seniors]
    • You can spend your upgrades on skills tree as you wish
    • There is a maximum of THREE 5-star players allowed to be committed to each class

And fair warning our sliders can be challenging for alot of people when they first try them out.

20. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

Okay thanks. I don't see any rules that are anything I don't already do.

I run a couple NCAA 14 ODs until they finally died and we had all Heisman sliders so no worries there. I will be active whenever my mini-vacation is up. I run a 4-2-5 D and a pro-style UC offense.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

Joined up. Will be gone until Wednesday night. I will try to keep up with off-season via my phone Bucs.