Commits not fully Scouted

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Fmode11, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I tried searching around for this answer but couldn't seem to find any. My question surrounds the scouting aspect of recruiting and final rating when a player signs with your team.

For example, if there is a 70 rated player with 0% recruited and you offer him a scholarship and he instantly commits does he show up next year as that 70 rating? Thus losing out on either the +/- side of scouting him?

2. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

No. They will end up with their real rating. Also, you can scout them after you sign them from the console but not from the wire.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

You can scout after signing them???! This news to me, for real? Well I wish I had known about this before.

When on the console, in the recruiting board page can you select the player and it gives you the scouting option still?

4. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

That's correct. Just go select them and then you get the option to scout them.

• Like Like x 2
  5. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

This will happen alot I will fully scout an insta commit because if they bust out I'll know I need to go elsewhere to find somebody of that position.