Communicate

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Communicate

If you need more time to play your game please say so. I check to see the last time you logged in and if you've been on the PS3. So if I see recent activity and we are ready to go, I'm not waiting unless I've been told to wait.

Not trying to be a dictator but we have a high majority playing and posting so get on board with us. This is going to be a fun dynasty to play until 11 comes out.

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I start my 2009 high school football season tomorrow (coach). Then on August 18th I go back to work for the coming school year (dean). Therefore I'm reaaly gonna need your guys help keeping this OD with interesting stuff to read and debate.

Feel free to throw stuff around if you're not sure about something ask me.

3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Im a coach also football/baseball first year out of college...where do you coach bro

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I coach at a 3A high school in Florida this is my 6th year, damn I'm getting old. I coach db's although I played running back in HS and college. Where you coaching at?

5. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

got my first job as assistant baseball, db's coach at a 2A school in Texas....lookin forward to it man.. super excited...