Community Meetup for November 10, 2010

Discussion in 'TSO: Xbox 360 Clan' started by niuhuskie224, Nov 10, 2010.

1. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Looking to get everyone on tonight for a little bit tonight.

Set your Clan Tag to TSO
    Give input for game discussions.
    And a time you will be on.

I will be on at about 5:00 CST and on until late.

Hope to see everyone then.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Way to take point Scott.

GT: Lt Keller
    I prefer not hardcore objective based games. Domination is my personal favorite but in general as long as it has an objective it can be fun with a team that wants to work together.

For tonight, maybe death match or non team work intensive gametypes might be best just because we'll be playing with guys who dont necessarily know the maps too well etc. Yell "hes on top of the airplane in the middle" means nothing to someone whos never played the map before.

Domination is my favorite because you see all flavors of opponent skill, a wide variety of maps, you get to do a lot of killing and in the end it still boils down to who holds the objectives. Its the perfect gametype for starting out I feel.

I'll be on from basically 5:30pm EST till I have to eat, then I'll take a break to eat then I'll be on till probably 11pm EST.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Someone needs to organize, I am a busy bastard.:)

My gamertag is: shaunlmason

I will be on from probably 6:45 EST until 8 PM EST, them again later maybe.

I don't care about modes and such, I just know you have to be at least level X to do domination.

4. Keller

Not true. I think the correct answer is that you have to be X level to lead a party into that game mode. If you're in someones part that is already that level... well... you can guess the outcome :thumbsup:

5. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I stand corrected.

6. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Like I said in another post, Friday night I am game from around Midnight (EST) until late. Whoever is leading the clan, add me to XBL and I look forward to getting together.

7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Friday I will be on late as well.

8. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I will also be on Friday, just figured for today, we could maybe start having some meetups.

9. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I'll be on in a few Huskie, but my dog chewed up my mic a few weeks back and I've been a lazy bastard and haven't bought a new one yet.

10. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I've lost so many mics that way.

Well, I guess I'll go pick the game up.

11. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I have the Turtle Beach X41. It's the best thing for late night play when you do not live alone. You get wireless Dolby digital 7.1 surround right in your headset. I am pretty sure its on sale now for $139. Let me know if you want me to look around for the slickdeal online.

12. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I wont be able to make it tonight until late (1am?). Rand I will look for you then. This should be my last week working late so I will be able to meet up next week. I need a new headset so I may have to reappropriate some funds and get one of those cheaper Turtle Beach models.

13. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I had the one lower model but just couldn't deal with the wires and no Dolby digital. It really helps to know exactly where the sounds are coming from, and the X41 is the only Turtle Beach model that has 7.1

Whatever you can afford, Turtle Beach makes an exceptional product. Their website is top-notch, I would give it look.

14. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Sorry Husky and Keller. I got on to play and my wife gave me different orders for the evening. Bossy woman.

15. Keller

Lol, its alright. @Randy, funny, I have Turtle Beaches too that I worship. They are the shit, plain and simple.

16. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Sorry I didn't link up with you. I was only on for a quick minute to check this out before I had to get offline.

I'm not good at all.

17. Keller

No biggie. I'll be on tonight as well. Me and Scott were playin with friends of mine and we were doing alright. A lot of fun though.

18. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I played some domination last night and had some good matches. I had one match where I was 17/18, but one where I was 1/22. Stupid spawn campers.

19. Keller

It has a lot to do with your team as well Shaun. You can't go 22/5 when the other team has choppers up the whole time, know what I mean?

We did alright last night, I think you'll have fun when we all get together.