Comparison of Madden 10 to NCAA 10...

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by DeepSeaInc, Sep 25, 2009.

1. DeepSeaInc

DeepSeaInc Guest

Comparison of Madden 10 to NCAA 10...

I own Madden 10 but haven't played NCAA 10. Are they comparable gameplay-wise? Can anyone shed some light on this for me? thanks

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

they are almost exactly the same gameplay wise. I dont own Madden and the only time I play is at my friend's apartment and I work him every game we play :D. If youre good at madden you'll be good at NCAA.

3. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

I think they are different in a few ways. The speeds of the games are way different. You can go from NCAA to Madden and play just fine. But going from Madden to NCAA it's shocking how much faster the NCAA game speed is. I think it's easier to pass on Madden than NCAA. Your run game is more powerful in Madden you can make spin moves out of tackles and race in for touchdowns. You can power through 3 4 or 5 tacklers and score. Passing to the RB's is/was really easy on Madden worse than 2009 NCAA imo. I don't know if they changed any of that with this last patch or not. It's much easier to return kickoffs and punts on Madden than on NCAA.

4. DeepSeaInc

DeepSeaInc Guest

Good to know. I haven't had an NCAA since 06, but I remember comparing it to Madden 06 and it was a much different experience between the two. My copy of NCAA is on the way, so I'll get to find out soon.