Competition and Rules Committee

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

This has been brought up before and I think with the questions regarding settings and issues that arose through the waiver rules, this is something we should consider. If we were to go this route, who would be interested in being part of it? (Personally, I feel nobody on the existing committee should carry dual roles)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

I agree. I don't think any of us should be on both committees. Some people I think deserve to be considered Kyle-702 MZizzle2 woodsmall bigtubb_ Ninersfan80 uagrad90 I know we would need to narrow that down, but those people have shown nice leadership to me.

• Like Like x 2
  3. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

Thanks for the mention man. If you guys think I'd be a good guy for the committee than I'd be down to do it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Thanks for the mention also
    If you give me details about what I would need to do I could be interested. Have a lot on plate right now with School and work but I could be interested

• Like Like x 1
  5. slicknick202

slicknick202 Walk On

count me in

6. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

I appreciate the mention as well ... means a lot ... at this point I have quite a bit going on with work and may not be as accessible as some of the other guys ... looks like we have three guys already that are willing and able and also have the street credibility already established

The biggest thing is that we need saint to step in and have a say here ... I like what he has started and he has definitely put in some time and effort ... I just haven't seen / heard from him so its hard to guess what his stance is on any of this (at this point I just signed on and haven't reviewed the other 10 threads that I need too since last night lol) ... but having a few more people to turn to for answers or clarification would be a welcome addition ... as I mentioned before, I don't envy saint and his role as commish

One other thing I wanted to mention on my vision with this committee is that I think we may run into some users that run into diff situations online that call for clarification on a way a user plays his games or strategy and what not (not intended to be a b!tch session) ... I am still not entirely well versed at the Madden game since I usually run NCAA but if user A thinks user B should not be pressing his receivers every play then he could turn to the competition committee for a lil help ... that would be one example of items to cover along with the more obvious setting of rules / sliders / transactions, etc

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.