Complaint against Bills

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Feb 24, 2010.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Complaint against Bills

This is from the Raiders owner. What do you guys think? Ombudsman time?

I am filling a complaint against the bills of the AFC east. ALl game he brought his safety up into the box and then switched off he also took advantage of the AI on a crucial play in the 4 th Q I have uploaded the highlight this play ended up putting him in FG range to win the game. He would move guys around and switch off the whole game. I confronted him about all this and he said stop crying and just play football. This is his exact Quote from AIM " here you go again... will you stop crying and play.. I'm not doing anything"

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Bills are allowed to move a player and swap to another player. Ive seen the highlight and personally think its very borderline and not worth causing a mess about.

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Cool, that was the reason I wanted to make sure before I contacted him. Seemed borderline to me.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

If owners would wait 24 hrs after a tough loss, in which they believed their opponent broke a rule, half of these complaints wouldnt even be filed...Most are just out of frustration

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

That is why I never file a complaint until after 24 hours for that reason Jeremy. I get frustrated easily and would rather look at any "rules violations" with a clear head.

That being said, if the video doesn't look particularly damning, then it's a dead issue.

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

dont get me wrong, its not the best video in the world. Its very close and if it was done over and over it's cheesy. The play itself was cheesy, but not horribly bad and not enough to warrant anything imo.