Complaints (READ AND SIGN)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Complaints (READ AND SIGN)

I am still receiving complaints here and there on gameplay.

I have played nearly all of you and do not see any major problems in your play, If i do i message you right then and there and we solve it, same for problems you have with my play. This is what needs to happen in this league from now on. If your opponent is doing something you do not like you need to PAUSE THE GAME, and message them. Be mature and respectful in your responses as well. If you cannot come to agreement like sim players then come to me with your messages and videos so I have proof and something to show your opponent in order to make a judgment on what should be done. We have been playing almost 3 years now so you all know the rules. If guys cannot follow them and get along with each other when solving issues I will just start booting guys. Next week where we have a bunch of user games I don't want to see 4 complaints after the game.

remember

If you have a problem pause and message
    Respect your opponent
    Take videos If you feel they still are not playing right

IF you have followed these steps I will be able to take action on what I feel is the right solution to the problem. I know everyone here can play sim because I have played all of you before. So keep trying your best and let your opponent know if you have a problem with the way they are playing. Also glance over the gameplays rules one more time so you are not in the wrong when being questioned. Thanks guys

I am not going to be issuing warnings and what not when it comes to gameplay, I will take harsh actions if necessary. We all know the rules and what will happen If you blatantly break them or disrespect any member including me and my decisions.

2. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

I agree every problem can be solved with communication during the game. Dont just complain after everythings been done and expect the other person to be cool with it I knw im not personally

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Understood.

4. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I agree with this.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Read and agree

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im cool with this

7. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Sounds good

8. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Thought we covered this last season. If you have a problem handle it during the game. A user may not be aware that their game play is in question if you don't tell them. It's kinda of like beating a dog a day later after it shits in the house. So if you have a problem with someones game play, rub their face in the shit right away.

Say I read and agree.

Well I have had a bye 2 weeks in a row and am ready to get back on the sticks. Lets advance already....

9. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
  10. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

i agree.

11. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Read and agreed.

12. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

read and agreed