Complaints

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by bringbackjimmy, Aug 20, 2011.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

It's been 2 days and i am still pissed about my loss. EA should really fix problems like server issues before implementing half-assed features like CC and the "no-huddle offense".

1.Can someone tell me how CC actually works? how does someone with 7-8 wins go up to b+ prestige when a coach ranked at 24(should of been higher) goes to a C+?

2.If your going to have recruiting goals how about having CC the week after recruiting before position changes. I failed 1 goal and it was recruit 10 top 1000 players in a season and i believe i got it, but during offseason.

3.how does this transfer failed get passed testing or even not corrected by now...oh wait we get a patch, but a date that has yet to be determined..what is that?

4.no huddle is a complete joke. has nothing sim about about it. 5 wide to strong twin te.. if any of us did that we would be booted.

5. Texas AM ran the ball 3 times under center.. the rest were draws and were completely unstoppable. Never been so frustrated to keep getting close only for them to take a draw 60+ yards to answer right back EVERY-TIME.

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

not to mention once a user game disconnects there is no way to play it.. not even at a different time..$60 every year same issues, but hey we got real looking grass and dreads..

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    1. I'm assuming it has some randomness in it.
    2. As far as I know, the recruiting goals actually only look at IN SEASON recruiting.
    3. If you remember, we didn't have transfer fails at first. It is a new issue, not one that was in the original setup. Something changed. The patch has to go through certification before they will announce a date.
    4. Nothing we can do about it.
    5. Were you playing the pass?

4. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    These issues are on your end or your opponents.

Do you have an open NAT on your router?

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I also won my conference... I also started off with a less talented team. And a lot of it has to do with what contract goals you are assigned, which is where the randomness factors in. It also has to do with recruiting class. I had a class ranked in the 30s

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i don't know how do i check? I am wireless with the new xbox..

shouldn't it happen every time then if it was something between me and my opponent? I played sand no problem the 1st season and then boom can't play..

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

people running wireless, especially against other users running wireless are having connection issues. It isnt necessarily an NCAA issue. Those wireless routers run firewalls and they are most likely interrupting your connections with each other.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

The goal also specifically states before the offseason or during the season, I had a similar goal, to fill all needs during the season, but I failed it as my C didnt sign til the offseason.

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Yeah with the recruiting goals there are specific regular season goals so if you don't complete them until the offseason then you're shit outta luck.

10. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Wire in...it makes a big difference for connectivity.

11. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I thought it was common sense but now after learning Lawdog and BBJ were using wireless, apparently it needs to be said. If you're playing a PvP - wire in.

All it takes is one small connection interference and you're going to see/feel the consequences. I know it may be a pain in the ass for some of you, but Deuce isn't for the casual player anyway right? Now that you guys know that it can be a problem, we'll see smoother sailing in PvP's I bet.

12. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

well my box is no where near my cpu...

13. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Neither is mine after i moved. I had to make a damn 60' cable.

14. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Yep. Thats the joy of having a basement. Drilled 2 holes in the floor, ran a huge ass cable under the floor and boom. Done.

15. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Wow, i had no idea you were wireless BBJ. I wondered why there was such delay when I was trying to user against u.

Also, Keller. If you say pvp on more time, like this is a MMORPG I am gonna puke

16. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Haha, he is a l33t haX00r

17. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

You know, it kinda of is... mmorpg football

18. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    My story about the dynasty failed is someone late at night had a cream donut, crossed the OD wire, tripped and pulled the plug. Like some routers, sometimes they reset, so when it was pulled out, most of our OD are out of wack and can't load correctly. It seems like a server issue. You play a game, it fails to upload. The game actually shows u playing the game but the OD didn't register a game in the database, just showing a score for your final.

19. Emmdotfrisk

this is a whole other debate, but I definitely see your point. I have actually talked about this with my geeky developers. They argue that sports games can't be MMORPG's because although you control the aspect of a team and ect., you are rather playing as an extension of your self where is in an MMORPG you have a whole new/different "self."

20. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Your whole new different self is being the coach/GM of your team.

There are MMOs that have come out where you have a squad of guys instead of just 1 guy or avatar.

The world is persistent, we are 'leveling' up our coaches with prestige rating, and strengthening our teams by recruiting.

21. Emmdotfrisk

I am somewhat on your side here, just stating the rebuttal I experienced when I made that claim.

22. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I'm always wired in, but last season I still couldn't play JR, and I'm pretty sure he was wired in as well.

23. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Router issue then most likely - unless you were DLing Pr0n Sanders?

24. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Oh sure, not arguing against you, just furthering my point.

25. Emmdotfrisk

I will bring that fire power with me to the office on Monday and report back with the response