COMPLETE GAME NO HITTER!!!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dj391, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

COMPLETE GAME NO HITTER!!!!!

YES I PITCHED A COMPLETE GAME NO HITTER AGAINST THE ORIOLES!!!!

JAKE PEAVY IS A BEAST WENT THE WHOLE GAME ALLOWING NO HITS AT ALL!!!!

24 K'S 0 HITS ON 90 PITCHES IN 12 INNINGS THATS WHAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE AMAZING!!!!!!........

That is all lmao.....

2. KoG CHEESEDIP

KoG CHEESEDIP Walk On

his slider and cutter were straight nasty, i struggled to even make contact most of the game and anything that was hit was super weak.

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

NIIIIICE

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

DJ, I've got to throw the game out. It is clearly written in the rules that your starter can pitch a maximum of 9.0 innings:

Pitch Count & Ball/Strike Ratio
    Because stamina for pitchers is so messed up in this game, we'll have a pitch count instituted. The maximum number of pitches your starter can throw is 80. The ONLY exception to this is if your starter is working on a no-hitter/perfect game or a shutout. Otherwise, he must come out at/by the 80 pitch mark. The maximum number of innings a pitcher can pitch is 9.0.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

And actually, the Orioles guy didn't follow the rules either. Pay attention guys, come on.

6. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

oh come on how else would i have got the perfect game? thats history and its being erased, we both had shut outs going i thought you could keep them in if it was a shut out he was pretty tired the last 3 innings

7. KoG CHEESEDIP

KoG CHEESEDIP Walk On

i didnt think it was a huge deal, i mean both our starters were pitching gems.
    Plus its hard to recall the rules during such a great game, but i guess rules all rules nonetheless.