Con Champ Week 2017

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now here. 3 User games.

Michigan vs OSU

ASU vs Oregon

LSU vs Georgia

Next ADV no later than SUN at 10 am EST

2. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Kinda wish I didn't make the champ game cause I will be out of town until Sunday night. I will set myself on auto

3. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

Oregon wins the PAC12 Title
    [​IMG]
    Arizona State jumped out to an early 7-0 lead after an interception that set them up with great field position. Oregon answered back with a couple of good drives that stalled out in the redzone resulting in only 6 points.. The second quarter was when Oregon really started to show that they came to win, adding another 10 points and taking a 16-7 lead into the half.. During the second half the coach gave the keys to HB Marques Motley the Heisman candidate and told him to bring home the title, and that is exactly what he did.. He received player of the game honors after rushing for 266 yards and 3 TD while adding 66 yards and a TD receiving as well..
    Arizona State's offense did not quit, they were able to score two TD's in the second half to cut the lead to 10 going into the 4th but Oregon's offense simply wouldn't be denied tonight sealing it with another TD in the 4th quarter. I really wish we could have got a user game in for this conference title game, but i will take a championship anyway I can get it..
    Final: Oregon 38 Arizona St. 21

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

LSU - 34
    Georgia - 21

LSU was able to finish its season undefeated with a close win over Georgia. The Tigers really focused on the ground game, believing that their line and RBs would be able to shoulder the load and didn't want to risk putting it in the air too much against Georgia's talented secondary. This strategy paid off, with the only two completions of the day for the Tigers resulting in TDs when WR Brandon Smith beat the single coverage on play action. Ray Green was able to put up a solid 154 yard performance on 26 carries which is a huge accomplishment against a big time defense like Georgia always has.

LSU had a 24-7 lead at the half, but Georgia started to make a comeback in the second half when they began having some success on the ground and realized that the match ups against zone or linebackers were open just about every time. Georgia was making a final push to put in a score to tie it with a shot at a PAT to take the lead. However, Georgia decided to go with play action. The blitz got through in the middle and Jackson fumbled. Senior LB and four year starter Ted Richardson scooped it and scored from 87 yards out to put his team up by 2 scores and cement the win.

Virginia Tech or TCU are the likely opponents for the Tigers in the National Championship game, but scUM and Oregon also have a shot depending on how things shake out this week.

5. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Hova have you ever thought about moving Me, will, or big king to the Pac 12 south to even things up so we don't have 3 users in the north and 1 user in the south

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah that was a very frustrating loss. I would have rather just lost the game without the comeback, instead of getting within a few feet of a victory. Jackson had a couple costly turnovers but he is a freshman. He will returning next season and hopefully he will cut down on the mistakes.

This is probably the only game I lost where my opponent completed just 2 passes. My defense finally stepped up in 4th quarter and stopped the run. I am pretty sure Green had less than 15 yards in the fourth quarter.

7. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

lol

It was a touch laggy and the ground game worked so well early that I didn't want to throw much. Then, since I had a nice lead, it was pretty much me just trying to milk some clock.

8. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I will in the offseason, didnt realize that

• Like Like x 1