Concern from Ox

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Concern from Ox

Ox wanted me to bring this to the board so I am.

------------------------------------------------------

bigoxknoxville 12:01 pm
    (12:01:34 PM): one other thing... could you bring up to the board about this...
    bigoxknoxville 12:01 pm
    (12:01:59 PM): basically jeremy but he has done it latest as alot of guys did last year
    (12:02:26 PM): trade a big name and then swap teams, thats totally unfair for the newbie getting the lions

sterlingcoug 12:02 pm
    (12:02:54 PM): yes if you want ill copy/past what you tell me

bigoxknoxville 12:03 pm
    (12:03:41 PM): i think there should be some stimpulation on swapping teams when you a stuck for the duration of the season when you trade someone over a 95 for example
    bigoxknoxville 12:04 pm
    (12:04:30 PM): i welcome him to the south, not a problem what so ever... just seems like an easy way out IMO

sterlingcoug 12:04 pm
    (12:04:30 PM): ok ill post it in the board for you

bigoxknoxville 12:05 pm
    (12:05:53 PM): thx seth, just bring it up. I couldnt care one way or another cuz guys like you and me stick it out thick or thin with our teams... its happened to me before in another franny and its very irratating

sterlingcoug 12:06 pm
    (12:06:09 PM): ok will do

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I personally think its just the nature of the beast. Most of our newbies don't have the opportunity to choose their team anyways, so whether Megatron is on the roster or not is irrelevant. I do understand Ox concern about having to stay when you make a big trade but as long as our trade committee is doing their job equal talent should be moving to and fro each team. If this is something we want to implement next season we will have to have extreme limitations on who exactly can or cannot be traded for each team.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

I'm just the messenger

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I brought this up before the season actually. I think if you make major changes to a roster you should stick it out.

Thats just like my opinion...dude.

5. Emmdotfrisk

huh?

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

I'm not bringing this up. . .Ox is.

7. Emmdotfrisk

haha I know that, I was confused by your I'm the messenger comment.

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I am ok with putting a stipulation in next year saying if you trade a 90s + player that you must stick it out with that team for the duration of the 2 seasons (or even the whole time we play that year of madden). I am not ok with telling guys who they can and can't trade though.

9. Emmdotfrisk

I am too but to me it should be superstar players....95+

10. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Im cool with a rule saying if an owner trades any high profile stars (95+) he must at least stay with that team for the entire season.

11. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Lions recieved 3 starters for 1 in that trade. On a team with multiple holes its a no brainer. Plus I was 0-2 with CJ and 2-0 without.

IMO, the Lions are a better team after this trade and that is all that matters. Who cares if CJ is on their roster if the team is losing.