1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Conference Alignment

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

I thought I'd follow Avery's lead and create a thread. :D

With the draft approaching it got me to thinking about how the conferences would shake out. It looks like we will have 5-6 CPU teams. Does everyone agree that it would be best not to have more than one CPU team per divsion? If so, I was wondering what everyone's thought on that was. How do we go about that? (maybe the commish already has that figured out :))

Which divsions do you think will fill up first and why? (I'm going to say NFC North due to strong QBs)

2. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

The goal is to have no CPU controlled teams. I figure once we get up and going there will be some new guys who will come in and hopefully we will have a good base of 32 involved guys. I don't think we should put any limitations on what teams can be selected.

3. majesty95

Ya I was thinking we were going to have 5-6 open spots but looks like we'll be full.

So what division is going to fill first?

4. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

I'm guarantee NFC east fills first.

5. majesty95

Ahh, another QB driven division. So infuse the first 8 teams off the board will be from the NFC : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.