Conference Champ Week Game Summaries (2013)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jandy, Jan 2, 2012.

1. jandy

jandy Walk On

[​IMG]
    #11 Texas 15​
    #2 Oklahoma 45​

After trailing 7-0 at the end of the first quarter, Oklahoma stepped up their game and dominated the Longhorns for the remainder of the contest. QB Blake Bell found Roy Finch and Kenny Stills for touchdowns of 38 and 4 yards respectively, and FB Trey Millard was able to punch in a touchdown on the goal line.

Following the third quarter, OU led 31-7 and looked to cruise to victory. Blake Bell was able to connect with TE Austin Haywood for a 5-yard TD pass and SS Aaron Colvin also found the endzone for the second time, as he took another interception to the house.

Oklahoma is in great position to make the National Title game after this win.

Key performers:
    QB Blake Bell - 16-23, 166 yards, 3 TD, INT
    HB Brandon Williams - 28 carries, 197 yards
    WR Kenny Stills - 7 rec, 65 yards, TD
    HB Roy Finch - 2 rec, 52 yards, TD
    SS Aaron Colvin - TKL, 2 INT, 2 TD

2. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Clemson 17
    Miami 10

Defensive battle in the ACC Championship game. Mike Bellamy returns a punt 67 yards for the TD with 4 seconds remaining to break a 10-10 tie to lead the Tigers to victory. Clemson couldn't get anything going on the ground as the Canes defense was flying all over the field. Clemsons defense wasn't all that bad either and both units was hitting anything that moved.

Miami Key Stata

Williams.... 3/14/78yds/1td
    Hurns.....2/55yds/1td

FS Rodgers..7 tackles and 1 int

Clemson Key Stats

Boyd...11/19/246/1int
    McDowell 13/16 yds/1td
    Maclain 7 rec /156 yds
    Hopkins 2 rec/ 37 yd

Bellamy 4 pr..84 yards...1 td

GG..No mic but that's cool.

3. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

GG, i couldnt get anything going offensively, laid a big goose egg on that side of the ball. I knew you were gonna return that punt as soon as I kicked it, but couldnt get my guys into the position I wanted.