Conference Champ Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Conference Champ Week

We are now in conference champ week. 2 Big conference champ games in the Big 12 and the ACC.

ACC Champ Game

Florida St vs Miami

BIG 12 Champ Game

Texas vs Nebraska

Let's get these scheduled and played by Friday night at 10 PM EST, or sooner if possible. Thanks

2. Hova

The 2012 User Records have been updated as well as the addition of User team records. They are all updated in the season results/records thread if anyone is interested in looking.

3. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Miami - I'll be on around 6pm central tonight. I have a game in The Rivalry, and then I'll be ready for the ACC game.

When Is good for you?

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I can play after 9 PM EST. Gotta work till 8 PM and then drive home. I should be on sometime between 8:45 or 9:00.

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Awesome job with the user records, but the one thing that stood out was Ohio States season sack record 28!!!!!

6. Hova

Ya I dont want to see sack totals that high anymore

7. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I didn't want to make it sound like a cheeze accusation....just a high number. Sure it is possible. I was more impressed than anything because my stud Crawford's season high was under 10.

8. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

See you then!

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

My defense f**king sucks. The USC and FSU games were a joke. No one on my team can wrap and every single run play ended with the back falling forward for 3 or 4 yards after he finally got tackled (thank you EA for your lack of a physics engine). I'd be willing to bet the FSU backs fell forward on 35 of 40 carries in this game, no matter the momentum or angle the hit came from.

Sadly things will be getting worse next year as I will lose all of my good linebackers and I'll probably have to convert my starting cornerbacks to wide receiver.

(Note: No complaints about my opponent, complaints aimed at myself, my team, and EA Sports)

10. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Texas - 34
    Nebraska - 29

Texas Punches Ticket to BCS National Championship with Win Over Nebraska

Garrett Gilbert and Tre Newton led the Longhorns offensively. Gilbert went 12 for 16 for 236 yards with 3 touchdowns and 1 interception. Newton rushed for 101 yards on 20 carries. He also had 2 catches for 19 yards. Desean Hales also contributed with 3 catches for 109 yards and 1 score.

Dravannti Johnson led the way for the defense. He had 6 tackles (3 TFL) and 3 sacks. Alex Okafor and Calvin Howell each added 1 sack on the day.

Texas will next face Notre Dame in the BCS National Championship game.