Conference Champion Winner Predictions

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Ace847, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Raiders: I think the Broncos will give them a run for their money but the Raiders are a more fundamentally sound team overall. However, I wouldn't be surprised if there was an upset in this one. I think the Raiders are a Superbowl team but if the Broncos get on their scoring rampage and put up 40-60 pts it may be too much even for the Raiders....Oh, did i mention I hate being in this division???:eek: Couldn't the Chargers be in the AFC East?

Redskins: I have never played the Redskins but after watching their videos I am sold that at least someone knows how to successfully run the pistol offense. Any time I have ever tried it out this season I could never figure out how to be successful but the other day I saw a 60 yard TD run with Griffin that was pretty sweet! The Vikings just barely squeaked away in the divisional round and might ride the "who cares...I shouldn't even be here" momentum in this one and really put an end to my prediction but that will depend on QB Tony Romo playing sound football. I predict that in order to win, the Vikings will have to succeed in the air with an uncharacteristic pass heavy day where Romo will have to throw more instead of relying on Peterson.

• Like Like x 2
  2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Playing both of these guys, I'd have to agree with you 100%. They will be your superbowl match-up! Will there be any blackouts? :p

3. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

I look for the Raiders to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl also. I'm a Chiefs fan and truthfully I don't like either team. ;) but I think I hate the Broncos more than the Raiders. :) I like Pryor and Mcfadden. This offense is just flat out explosive. Speed kids along with the new all time single season INT leader McClain. What was it Kidofcrash23 , 14 ints? On the other hand I can't put down my boy JSimms to represent the NFC. Has anyone looked at AP stats or ratings lately? The man is stupid good.... Along with the top run blocking o-line in the league. Don't sleep on his 4-3 Defense also. Sorry HotRod but I have to go with the Vikings to represent the NFC in the Big One. I watch your games also bud at your a beast. In the Super bowl I think this game will be a Running back duel. I don't think either team will be able to pass in the middle of the field due to great MLB play from both teams. Both teams will rely on the deep ball and explosive runs out of the NFLs top two Rushers. Good luck to all four teams.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. DU55

DU55 Walk On

Sorry Kidofcrash23 but Im predicting the Broncos moving on to the big dance.

Gonna go with Vikings in the other one.