Conference Championship 2014 Now Open - Deadline = 3.5.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Mar 2, 2011.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    v.​
    [​IMG]
    PLEASE SCHEDULE HERE. THANKS!​

2. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Any time after 6pm central time is usally good for me let me know.
    Sox is ranked #1 in both Leagues i am in with him 2x defending champ in GG and I am a rookie with no user vs user exp. Guess it's time to play the best. DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!! is all I am dreaming of knocking out the champ. Hey an what do I need to to to get me one of those flashy GBN things u guys got with yer name and team on them???

3. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Not sure if we already had a western michigan user or not. But if so go under the signature thread and gawlfer would of had it put there so you can copy and paste it into your sig...will be available at 11 pm est after I get home from work...see ya then should be a great title game. Also really glad you decided to join us

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

look forward to it c ya

5. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Yeah we did have one for LambeauLeap. I forget how the player was, but it's all changed by now anyway.

6. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

BG 44 vs West Mich 28 Congratz to BG and Sox!

1st Q:
    After forcing a 3 and out WM took the ball down to score but loose starting Rb for 2 Qts Confrence Champ game and you go to bench for 2 qts there is talk in locker room questioning his desire and toughness. BG storms right back to score on a big pass play behind the arm of Heisman hopeful Hurley. WMich run the ball well on the next drive and score on a 31 yd scamper by the back up RB.
    Ending the 1st 14-7 with upset alert on high.

2nd Q:
    BG comes out with some ajustments and score asap, a costly int put them in scoring possition again and the WMich D holds them to 3. 17-14 BG
    WMich fails to get the Offence in gear and punt. BG come back with a stong passing game and some nifty runs to score again. 24-14 BG. WMich refusing to go away score on the next drive after a nice run by the QB to set up a score. 24-21 with 2:08 left in the half. Again our D fails to stop anything and BG rolls down the field to score. BG then forces a quike 3 and out and almost score again before half. 31-21 at the Half.

3rd Q:
    WMich gets ball and does nothing with it I think I threw a INT and BG scored and the game is getting out of hand 38-21. The D's play better and only 3 pts are score the rest of the Q with BG kicking a 27yd chip shot 41-21 BG

4th Q:
    WMich come out and score on a nice strike to the FB and things are looking better. 41-28 BG...After forcing a fumble and a glazed glimmer of hope in my heart we start down the field and have to punt because its like 4th and 19. BG drives and kicks a FG 44-28 final.

Coach Notes and Quotes:

"There Offences was clicking the could have scored 60 on us"

"Hurley was as good as we have seen all year look at his stats if I remember it was like 21 of 25 for 350 or so and the RB reaped the rewards of the D rying to stop the pass pounding us for 177 and 3 scores"

"I am proud of our guys we look to win big in our bowl game vs navy being a ex Marine it will be good to beat up on some squids again"

"We will improve next year and look to be back in the title game. With a whole year to get our new offence installed we should light up the score boards next year so come play for us we pay more!"

7. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

For not having any user experience you played a great game bro... ty also for meeting me after work late. Can't wait to see the new mac set up nexy yr should be a great yr.