Conference Championship Content/Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SodaAddict, Nov 30, 2010.

1. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Hey guys, we have all three games as user games this week, so let's get these huge games in before the end of Wednesday night so we can get through bowl week by Friday night.

2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

JOEYD - I probably can't get the game in tonight, tomorrow after 4 central should work. Give me a time and I should be able to make it, hopefully not too late though.

3. BoSoxFan58

BoSoxFan58 Walk On

Another year, another ACC Championship for VT and BC. This marks the third time that the two foes have met in the title game. This is the second year in a row that national title implications are also involved. BC recently dismantled my Tech team by a score of 44-14, but the Hokies are looking for revenge and possible NCAA Championship Game berth.

Also, I looked through my history in the past 3 seasons of the league and I have NOT lost at home yet. I guess Lane Stadium is a great home venue for me.

4. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Well, Florida outlasted a game Bama squad 31-28. I'll get a full summary up tomorrow but I just wanted to say how nice it was to play a guy like Joe.. He played straight SIM ball, it was nice to go toe to toe with someone that stuck with their offense all game. I'm not calling anyone out here but it was just very enjoyable and I just wanted to give him some props for that.

5. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Thanks Man!!