1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Conference Championship Week, 2013

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

So maybe I'm not altogether familiar with the rules to qualify for the Big 10 Title Game, but for whatever reason I'm in it instead of Wisconsin. I apologize to Glen Cieske. Obviously there is nothing I can do about this but it's very unfortunate as you beat me, and deserve this spot. Congrats to the teams that are in these games and good luck.​
    SEC Title Game: #2 Florida vs. #5 Auburn
    Big 12 Title Game: #1 Texas vs. #22 Kansas State
    Big Ten Title Game: #3 Ohio State @ #8 Michigan

2. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Well that blows

3. Ben

Ben Walk On

4. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Lol

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Well in a rematch of last years SEC Champ game the Auburn tigers come out on top, we think the diffrence in the game was a early INT that lead to the tigers getting a 7-0 lead and the ability to run the football when when needed to late in the game.. QB Frazier had a great day with only a few bad throws, throwing for over 200 and a td no ints while also running for 2 tds.. We gave up a few big plays in the passing game on D but otherwise I thing we did good against a pass happy Florida Team holding them to 34 yards rushing... GG Florida
    ScreenHunter_08 Aug. 29 20.28.jpg ScreenHunter_09 Aug. 29 20.29.jpg ScreenHunter_10 Aug. 29 20.29.jpg
    The big Question is will the win over the #2 team in the nation be enough for the Tigers to jump into the Natty game we shall see....

6. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  7. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

Good thing NCAA is switching to a playoff style, huh?

8. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Whats the hold up on the adv?

9. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

cmassey13 was out of town yesterday, back today around 4-5 he said. Will advance after. Extended the deadline a little bit considering its the conference championship game and he gave me ample notice

10. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

K that's cool, I am jus hoping to get my bowl game in tonight, I got plans right after work tomorrow and for most of the weekend (FOOTBALL TIME), I gues if it comes down to it I can take my ps3 with me, I'm pretty sure its going to be a user game