Conference Championship Week 2015

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

B1G Title Game: #4 Notre Dame vs. #6 Ohio State
    SEC Title Game: #1 Auburn vs. #7 Georgia
    Big 12 Title Game: #5 Texas vs. #15 Georgia Tech

2. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Where'd week 15 go? Was hoping to finish up my recruiting.

3. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Sorry I always skip it because recruiting is basically done at that point and you can essentially pick it up in the offseason

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Me & Ben playing Sunday night at 11

5. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Big 12 game is set for Monday night.

6. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

AUBURN Claims the SEC Title in a great game vs the Bulldogs Ben ad his team rdy to play and jumped out to a 7-0 lead we swap scores and its 14-14 with 49 sec left in the half we are happy because we think they cant score that quick and we got the ball coming out of the half.. needless to say they drive and score before the half and go up 21-14. No worries right? Well our TE catchs a pass over the middle on the 1st play of the 3rd qt and fumbles. We are lucky to hold them to a FG and there last score. The Tigers score 17 unanswered points to win and head to there 1st Natty appearance.. Will the Ducks beat USC? Will Troy get in the Natty? Was Ohio ST's win enough to put thim in the game? We shall see...
    ScreenHunter_36 Nov. 11 20.57.jpg ScreenHunter_37 Nov. 11 20.58.jpg ScreenHunter_38 Nov. 11 20.59.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Buckeyes Dominate Irish For Fourth Straight B1G Title
    Ohio State dominated Notre Dame, 44-14, in the Big Ten Title Game, winning their fourth consecutive conference title and reestablishing that they are still kings of the midwest.
    OSU lost freshman quarterback Jalen Bush to injury in the first quarter, and it took some time for the offense to find its footing with sophomore Malik Brown leading the charge. Despite starting two drives in the redzone the Buckeyes couldn't find the endzone, and held a 9-7 lead early in the second quarter.
    With the ball at the Notre Dame 44-yard line, Brown handed the ball to Tavaris McLaurin, the junior running back cut to the right, out ran the defense and found the endzone for OSU's first touchdown.
    It wouldn't be their last. The route was on.
    McLaurin's touchdown sparked the Buckeyes, who would go on to score 35 of the next 42 points. Four of the Buckeyes' touchdowns came on plays of more than 40 yards. McLaurin scored three touchdowns, including a 53-yard reception - the longest of his career. The junior was named MVP of the conference title game.
    "Coach came up to me after Jalen went out and told me that they needed me to step up," said McLaurin, who has had an up-and-down season for the Buckeyes. "I couldn't let my teammates down."
    McLaurin helped ease the transition for Brown, who completed 7-of-9 passes for 203 yards and 2 TD. He also ran for 110 yards and a score.
    Brown opened the season as OSU's starting quarterback, but was benched midway through the season opener as he struggled on the road against Oklahoma. Bush entered the game and the Buckeyes never looked back. But when given the opportunity, Brown has looked solid in a backup role. None of those performances were more pivotal than the one against Notre Dame - for both Brown and the Buckeyes.
    "It's been a weird season," Brown said. "It's been tough at times, I'm not going to lie. But this is what you come to Ohio State for. To compete. Not just for championships, but for your job. I think I made my case today."
    Coach Meyer said that Bush suffered a concussion and should be fine for the team's bowl game, which he indicated Bush would start. Not a surprise given that Bush has arguably been the sport's best freshman, and one of the best quarterbacks in the country. The better question is, what bowl game will the Buckeyes be playing in?
    OSU will have to wait and see if the voters value their impressive schedule more than the undefeated record posted by Troy. Auburn won the SEC championship game tonight, but Oregon fell to USC in the Pac 12 game. The No. 2 seed will likely come down to Troy and OSU.
    [​IMG]
    McLaurin races past the Irish defense for OSU's first touchdown of the game. It wouldn't be their last.

• Like Like x 1
  8. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

When do we advance to the bowl games?

9. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

I'm extending advance to tomorrow night so Texas and Ga Tech can play in the Big 12 game

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

I'm ready Cmassey13 at 10 est. Just text me when ready

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012