Conference Championship Week

Discussion in 'Cradle to Grave' started by controllerabuser, Jul 31, 2013.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

SEC
    Georgia vs Alabama(-3)

ACC
    Miami vs Florida State(-7)

Who do you got and why?

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I got bama cause guy is better than he lets on

If bouncer plays, I got him winning. He has always been a tough opponent

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

That Bama/UGA is a tough one to decide. BG is a known baller on the sticks and he stops what uagrad90's team is best at doing. Like any game it will come down to who makes the most mistakes. We all know Bama is rated better so BG is going to have to wait for the mistakes and capitalize.

An intriguing match up for the ACC title game. Unlike the SEC, these guys have met this season. FSU won by a good amount but I think Miami will have a better showing this time around.

MAN! I wish I could watch these two games!

A lot is on the line as far as bowl games go!

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

SEC - I think the team that wears Red for their home games will win this one, wait they both wear Red :D. One very interesting twist to this game, to my knowledge I have never played BG in any type of video game. I'm sure he has scouted me just as I have scouted him, but sometimes the stats from a game don't always tell the story ;). I really look for it to be a back and forth game and the team that commits the fewest turnovers will have the upper hand at winning it. As for what BK said "cause guy is better than he lets on" I would not listen to that :) .

ACC - I have never seen Tracy play but I have seen and played thebouncer24. Based on that what it really comes down to is, does Bouncers stick skills which I know out way the talent at FSU. I do think it will be much much closer the 2nd time around, but in the end I think FSU has too many weapons for the Canes to overcome. I see FSU winning on a last second FG or TD.