Conference Championship Week

Discussion in 'Cradle to Grave' started by controllerabuser, Aug 18, 2013.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Cradle to Grave's Pro beer drinker meets Cradle to Grave's #1 beer league softball player.

Miami comes in undefeated after winning some big games this season including a knockout of then #1 Alabama. Clemson isn't a slouch having went undefeated in the ACC with their only 2 losses coming outside of the conference.

This should be a great one!

Who do you got?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. controllerabuser

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

There is no love lost between these two teams. Having become the best of the best in the toughest conference, these two teams know each other all too well. Both are dedicated real life fans of their team. They know inside and out of who is who and what they need to do.

Florida comes in with just 1 loss at the hands of the South Carolina Gamecocks a few weeks earlier. While Alabama lost to #1 Miami.

Who do you got?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

thebouncer24 is just too nasty with Duke Johnson. I'm rolling with Miami and my fellow Florida boys.

As far as the SEC the Gators are just honored to share the same field with Alabama. Hopefully we prove worthy of their time. ..

4. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Miami will always be the pick until duke leaves.

Bama because they are bama.

• Like Like x 1
  5. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

ACC Title game - The U has too many weapons I think. But I do think that Clemson will put up one heck of a fight.

SEC Title game - Will come down to which team can impose their will and force the other to start making drastic changes. But as always in these type of games a turnover at the wrong time will probably make the difference.

• Like Like x 1
  6. controllerabuser

I thought we had more than 4 members in CtG?!

7. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

both these games are going to be really interesting...ACC game i won't speak much on, just that we have Duke Johnson, will he remain to be unstoppable or will Clemson bring something. For Clemson, they have a versatile QB, can Miami contain him and keep him one dimensional?

SEC game is interesting as well, bama seems to change game plans from game to game, so which one will he use and will it be effective? As for Florida, I really don't know much about them other than 1) it's diddy and 2) it's a fellow Florida school, so i'll say Go Gators. And I really don't want to see Bama have another chance at the National Title.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Blackattack87

Blackattack87 First In Last Out

Miami has too many weapons, and im picking Bama

• Like Like x 1
  9. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Miami if they can stop clemsons triple read option

And I think diddy gets the best of bama. diddy has solid dbs and a very balanced offense. if they can get i done on the ground its a gator chomp victory

• Like Like x 1
  10. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

[​IMG]
    Nuff said​