Conference Championship Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Conference Championship Week

WVU loses to Rutgers (CPU assistance) but still wins Big East. Clemson(Geauxtigers) plays Va Tech for ACC title and National Championship bid. Ole Miss (Papa Perry) plays Florida for the SEC championship. If Ole Miss can win then Georgia Tech, who sits at number 3 in the BCS, could possibly get to the title game. But really who wants to see an all ACC title game anyways.:p

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Well I apologize for significantly screwing up the BCS Championship game. Florida isn't so tough lol...jk won off a couple of Hail Mary passes that I pulled out of my ass and then i f'd up audibling so I took a chance with the run instead of to get another audible in. Great game though I will have my summary up tomorrow.

3. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

So you won Papa? If so, I am now the biggest Mississippi and Papa fan out there.
    How thrilling will that be for the fans out there to see a riveting rematch between ACC rivals Clemson and Georgia Tech?
    Sorry to hear about the loss to Rutgers Cole.

4. Papa Perry

Oh yea I won. And with Bolden coming back next year plus Enrique Davis coming off his redshirted season, my rushing attack should be unstoppable. I will lose Hodge and McCluster so Snead will be dispersing the ball to several players next season til he finds the perfect target.

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Well I am disappointed haha. I won all of my user games, including against you papa, which was a great game, and because of my late start I don't get the title shot haha. Good win papa, at least one of us won.

6. Papa Perry

Yea if you look at the SEC West standings, 4 teams had a 5-3 conference record. The only team I lost to in the west division was Arkansas who had a conference record of 2-6 so I won by having wins against the other 5-3 teams. I struggled with my passing game all season giving up senseless INT's. Now that I've looked, I see that my passing game will be improved and possibly better. The defense will be rockin too.

7. Juggernautblitz

I'm not the same player you saw in 09 with Michigan JC. I am back in the swing of playing video game football after a few years off and starting to get my groove back, hopefully. I do look forward to you being in full time next year though. If there is an opportunity to schedule I would like a rematch against you.

8. Juggernautblitz

And Papa, you bring that running game to Atlanta and we will show you what runnin is all about.

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I think Texas might still jump G Tech though if they win the Big 12 championship.

10. Papa Perry

It's actually Oklahoma that plays in the Big 12 Championship against a Nebraska team that beat them earlier in the year. They would have to beat Nebraska pretty soundly to take votes away from the Jackets. And Juggernaut, I would love to come face the Jackets in Atlanta. The Jackets and Rebels were the top two teams in rushing and rush defense. It would be an interesting match-up. Maybe I could quit throwing INT's and cause some fumbles on ya.

11. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

That's good to hear, looks like we are headed for a user vs user title game! Hopefully we can get a WVU-Ole Miss rematch BCS bowl as well.

12. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

Clemson 27 VT 17... let's see how they voted!

13. Juggernautblitz

I tried to get on yesterday afternoon but said EA servers were down. Any update on the final polls and who will be playing in the championship game?

14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'm going to advance in about 20 minutes and I will post something in the forums. I might just wait to advance until late tonight so Juggernaut can sweat it out though. :D

15. Juggernautblitz