Conference Championship Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Conference Championship Week

Here are the match-ups. Let's be able to advance tomorrow once again.

ACC: #10 Clemson(DrunkenSoldier88) vs. #6 Georgia Tech(G-Unit5281)
    Big 12: #19 Texas A&M vs. #4 Nebraska
    C-USA: #24 Houston vs. UCF
    SEC: #14 Florida vs. #1 Ole Miss(jjlloyd)
    MAC: Buffalo vs. Toledo

The ACC title is a rematch from earlier in the year, should be hotly contested as both coaches have had quite a while to prepare for each other since they knew this was coming. The SEC title game may only feature 1 user but I would just like to point out that Florida has knocked off two users already this year, including a big win over TRude and his Florida State squad late in the season.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I am good tonite to play drunken...

Bout to send you a text.

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Oh snap son the ACC title game... we'll see who's the king of the little brother to the SEC conference :p

4. hawkeyes73

hawkeyes73 Guest

for sure shadow SEC is definitely king this year

5. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

The SEC may be on top right now but the Big Ten is definitely going to be the top conference next year. We in the midwest are just loaded especially with the 2 new coaches at OSU and PSU.

6. hawkeyes73

hawkeyes73 Guest

o please man. no offense new guys, but i want them to prove themselves through out a whole year. The sec will be even tougher next year Smace will be back in action, t2 is moving to Tennessee which will be a lot more competitive and of course you got shadow and I

7. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

The SEC west is easily the toughest division in all of football. In fact... if a team from another conference saw my game vs Ole Miss... there was so much SEC speed on that field that it would have appeared to be a blur of color. Oh... and it looks like LSU has climbed back up to #2 in the BCS. I think i need Nebraska to lose the big 12 title game in order to insure a bcs title berth... because i think the big 12 winner Nebraska would get in over me. Oh what an epic title matchup that would be. they should sell that on pay per view...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.