Conference Championship Winner Predictions

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Ace847, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Alright... Someone has to have an opinion about this round of the playoffs. Chime in and let us know who you think will win and why. This is a fun way for those of us with nothing to play for right now to be involved. Its like our personal ESPN or NFL network show (I know...totally corny but who cares, tell us what you think).

2. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

No... Comment

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  3. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Steelers over the Colts 31 to 24: This prediction is partly for the motivation of the Colts owner because I secretly want him to win but "don't think he has a shot;)" But the Steelers are verrry good and will be very tough to get by this week. Wish I could watch this matchup.

Saints over the Vikings because I have recently jumped on the saints bandwagon and think that Brees is just too solid to contain. I remember playing him and he lofted perfectly lobbed passes over my defenders head to make that unlikely completion! The Saints will win by two score 42 to 28.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Probably don't want to predict while your still in the race. Just don't let me down with my prediction this week. I have struggled picking winners this post-season and I'm counting on you....