Conference Championships (2013)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Wick36, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

2. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Wake Rolls UNC in ACC Title Game 52-20

The first play of the game, Tanner Price thew a pick 6. That was the only time this game was close. On Wake Forest's 2nd attempt, they drove the 81 yards in a little over 4 minutes, taking 13 plays to reach the end zone. UNC took the field and promptly returned the gift, throwing a pick 6 on their own first play. 14-7 Wake Forest, and then Tanner Price simply took over. He would finish the day with 348 passing yards and 5 TDs. Even the running game picked up, with Orville Reynolds breaking the 100 yard mark, which I believe is the first time a Deacon player did that this season. The always reliable Mike Campanero caught 6 passes for 88 yards and 2 scores, but it's been sophomore Airyn Willis who has emerged over the past couple games as a big time target heading to next season. Today he caught 6 for 104 yards and 2 scores of his own.

The Wake Forest defense was on point today as well, registering 4 sacks, 2 INTs, and a fumble recovery in holding the Tar Heels to just 248 yards of offense and just 2 of 10 on 3rd downs.

3. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Oklahoma State Collects Third Straight Big XII Championship After Thrashing TCU
    41-23
    Clint Chelf and his Cowboys did it again! Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Big XII Championship Game had to be held in Stillwater, Oklahoma at Boone-Pickens Stadium. The Cowboy fans didn't complain and enjoyed a very satisfying game. The game started out very back and forth. Oklahoma State ran the ball well on their first possession and ended up kicking a field goal after a rare miss by Chelf resulted in a fourth and goal from the 4 rather than a touchdown.
    TCU went down the field in five plays and scored a touchdown on second and goal. Chelf and the offense were unable to move the ball at all on the following possesion, but just as TCU was starting to pick up steam, Paschall was intercepted by senior cornerback Justin Gilbert. It only took one play on the following Cowboy possession to find the endzone. Blake Jackson beat a linebacker in man coverage, split the safeties, and raced toward the endzone. The first quarter ended 10-7 Oklahoma State.
    The Cowboys would outscored the Horned Frogs 10-3 in the second stanza. Stonebraker drilled a 28 yard field goal just before the half to put his team up 10 at the break. The third quarter continued to swing the Cowboys' way. The Pokes outscored the Horned Frogs 14-6 in the third and essentially put this one to rest. Chelf hit freshman Matt Russell on a 75 yard touchdown pass in the fourth and the game was all but over. The Cowboys had a 41-16 lead and just under five minutes to play. The starters were pulled and TCU began to chip away at the prevent defense. TCU scored late and failed to recover the onside kick. The Cowboys ran a few plays and then were able to kneel off the final 1:40.
    Coach Gundy could not be reached for comment. (Stupid Freeze at the END of my game right before the menu! :mad:)

4. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

KChuskey
    Wick36

SEC Championship game South Carolina vs LSU

Hey we have a battle for the SEC. Kindly advise me the latest time you can play tomorrow ( Saturday )night EST as well as your availablility Sunday morning. We can match our times in and get our game out of the way with no worries.

Thanks

G

5. Wick36

6. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Wick36
    KChuskey

I haven't heard back since my original post above. KChuskey, can we ball tonight 10 or 11pm EST. I can even play at 2 or 3pm EST if you can. Just get back to me.

Thanks

G

7. Wick36

I'm setting him to auto, please play as soon as possible.

8. Mcwoods06

Mcwoods06 Walk On

Commish, if you have a way to contact theeasy please let me know. I trying to play out Pac12 championship