Conference Championships: Matchups

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Sep 4, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Conference Championships: Matchups

We have two user game's with the Conference Championship on the line.. Should be an exciting week to see which team will make it through..

Game #1
    #2 Virginia Tech [​IMG] #13 Florida State

The undefeated Virginina Tech Hokies (T2Express) will be facing the tough Florida State Seminoles (AAthletics) who are rolling on a 5-game win streak, and just got done destroying in-state rival Florida Gators..

Game #2
    # 6 Alabama [​IMG] #4 Georgia

The 9-3 Alabama Crimson Tide (HackGolfer) square off in a heated match against conference rival 10-2 Georgia Bulldogs (Drowsike).. Both teams having convincing wins last week over their top rivals will be ready to roll in this fight to the Trohpy and a trip to the Sugar Bowl..

Game #3
    #1 Texas [​IMG] #9 Kansas State

The undefeated, and top ranked Texas Longhorns (IMBossy) look to continue on cruise control past the 9-3 Kansas State Wildcats on their way to the BC National Championship Game.. Kansas State had a late surge in the season to find themselves in this game, but can they hang on to knock out the Title Favorite..

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Drowsike-

Ill be gone this afternoon through Sunday afternoon most likely.. I will be up in College Station for the game.. Ill let you know a better estimate of when I will be back around but it looks like Sunday evening or anytime on Monday..

That work for you?

3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

AA when can you play... ill be around today... gone til sunday.. hit and miss monday.. check the od for my # and shoot me a text man..

4. AAthletics

AAthletics Walk On

Ready to go tonight before 8 if you are!!!

5. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Sunday evening is fine or any time moday

6. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

I'll be up all night hack..just let me kno when...feel free to text me

7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Sounds good man.. I should be able to get on later tonight to get this game out of the way.. Ill shoot you a text when I am around the PS3

8. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

cool
    that will work