CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS (S2) - Deadline is 9pm CST WED 1/23

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Jan 21, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Congrats fellas...lets get this game scheduled lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

maniac13, I can play tomorrow night sometime, i'm in the MST time zone. Where are you?
    When is a good time to play?

4. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

I'm in the central time zone. Whats a good time for you to play?

5. danwin

danwin Walk On

Good luck to all of you and if any of you have the capability to record your game for us to watch on here they would be great!

• Like Like x 2
  6. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

would 10 central be good?

7. majesty95

Crunk_Ness and I are hoping to play around 4pm CST today.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

I'll be there trust me lol! Got the day off and the pre-game celebration starting already grateful to make it this far and preparing for what seems to be a much anticipated game by 2 very good teams.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  9. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

That would be fine. 10pm central, I will meet you in the game. Good luck to you!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

you too my friend!

• Like Like x 1
  11. majesty95

Good luck boys!

• Like Like x 2
  12. majesty95

Congratulations to Crunk_Ness on a hard fought victory earning a trip to the Super Bowl. He converted a late drive to score with 8 seconds left which very clutch. Then Percy Harvin got an opening outside on the ensuing kickoff but didn't cut outside quick enough or he likely would have taken it to the house for a heroic ender :( Well played game by the Cardinals. The Vikings played nowhere near the level they did against the Giants and Lions.

• Like Like x 5
  13. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

I can play now if you would like

14. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

MarkyMark67 great game man...I love defensive affairs.

• Like Like x 1
  15. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

Titans Advance To Super Bowl In Strong Defensive Fashion 7-3

Ten total points were scored in this game as neither team totaled over 200 yards. It was a hard fought battle between two defensive minded teams. It was clear after the first quarter each team would rely heavily on the strength of its offense to try and make a big play, Miami behind the strong arm of Ryan Tannehill and Tennessee behind rushing champ Chris Johnson. The first points were scored with 2 minutes left in the first half as Chris Johnson topped off a long drive with a short scamper. The Dolphins threatened to score at the end of the first half but Tannehill threw the ball out of the endzone.

The second half provided the same story as neither team could mount any form of offense. The Titans received the second half kickoff and preceded to move backwards with it, and after a Brett Kern punt the Dolphins had the ball in Tennessee territory for their best field position of the game. They got into the redzone and after a dropped touchdown reception on third down settled for a field goal to make the score 7-3, which ended up being the final. The teams traded possessions for the rest of the game. The last Miami possession ended on their own 41 with about three and a half minutes left on the clock when the Dolphins failed to convert a fourth down. Tennessee ran out the clock in the Miami redzone to become this years AFC Champions. They will take on the Arizona Cardinals in two weeks for this years Super Bowl.

• Like Like x 3
  16. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Great game!!! It was fun. I had that dropped ball in the endzone, I couldn't stop your running game well enough. You played a great game!!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Good luck in the VFL Superbowl II Titans vs Cardinals!!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

I really enjoyed the game!! I love feeling the pressure knowing that one big play could cost either of us the game. Exactly the way a Conference Championship game should feel.

• Like Like x 1
  19. RVallee

RVallee Walk On

Congrats to the Titans and Cardinals and best of luck to both teams in the Super Bowl.

Really cool to see a 7-3 final by the way, shootouts in Madden are a dime a dozen so it's always nice to see a great defensive game, those kind of games can be a lot of fun.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

[​IMG]
    Cardinals come up big with "Skelty" hitting the game winning TD with .08 seconds to go to make the final 24-20!

The key for the Cardinals winning the game was stopping "all day" Adrian Peterson. By not letting the Vikings run game to go over 100 yards the Cardinals were able to keep old Kurt Warner on his toes and forcing him to throw 2 picks which could have been 3 if Patrick wouldn't have dropped a "gimme" ball. Very hard fought game by the Vikings and the turnovers proved to be the difference in this game. Who will end up with the first VFL trophy? Will it be the Titans? Or will the Cardinals shock the world and win their first Super Bowl ever? Much anticipation and hype will lead us to the 2nd VFL bowl. Good Luck to the Titans. Congrats on having a great year this year.
    NFC.png NFC_stats.png NFC_stats1.png

• Like Like x 3
  21. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

22. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

I'm not sure still waiting for the league to advance.

23. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

majesty95, when is the advance? so the superbowl can be played, should be a great game. looking forward to hearing about it and crowning a new champion!! And the off season, off course.

• Like Like x 1
  24. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

I should be in the Super Bowl! Damn it lol

• Like Like x 1