1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Conference Championships

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucsfan94, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Conference Championships

We are now in Conference championships. Florida 12-0 and Auburn 10-2 it all comes down to this. Auburn's well rounded team v Florida's high powered Defense. Who will win?

Texas 12-0 v Nebraska 10-2 Big XII championship. Texas's high powered offense and Nebraska's running game.

Good Luck to all

Everyone Congratulate Ar-Kansas for going from 2-4 to being ranked 23rd in the country. Good work man. I believe I put the biggest wopping on ya this year. LOL Just Kidding (no really, I did) :D (y)

Game Predictions
    Florida remains dominate and wins by 3. 38-35 Florida

Florida and Utah playing for the National Championship.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

lol thanks man ....u def did .....be sure to schedule a revenge-match:biggun:....i mean a re-match

it took me awhile to get used to the sliders....but once i did i made a pretty good run:)

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Game Predictions
    I have a feeling for upsets this week.

Auburn 34-Florida 28
    Tebow gets overly emotional as always....this time its just to much....he tries to hard and blows the game with an int late!!!!! good luck to both of u lol

and Nebraska wins a close one against Texas.

Utah and Georgia tech move up respectively and we have a CPU championship!!! ah no

4. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Florida State is winning that game. FSU, FSU, FSU!!!!

5. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

for people that dont know aburn is +18 turnover rating we cause them and dont give them up! this will be key