Conference Championships

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucsfan94, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Conference Championships

We are now in Conference championships. Florida 12-0 and Auburn 10-2 it all comes down to this. Auburn's well rounded team v Florida's high powered Defense. Who will win?

Texas 12-0 v Nebraska 10-2 Big XII championship. Texas's high powered offense and Nebraska's running game.

Good Luck to all

Everyone Congratulate Ar-Kansas for going from 2-4 to being ranked 23rd in the country. Good work man. I believe I put the biggest wopping on ya this year. LOL Just Kidding (no really, I did) :D (y)

Game Predictions
    Florida remains dominate and wins by 3. 38-35 Florida

Florida and Utah playing for the National Championship.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

lol thanks man ....u def did .....be sure to schedule a revenge-match:biggun:....i mean a re-match

it took me awhile to get used to the sliders....but once i did i made a pretty good run:)

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Game Predictions
    I have a feeling for upsets this week.

Auburn 34-Florida 28
    Tebow gets overly emotional as always....this time its just to much....he tries to hard and blows the game with an int late!!!!! good luck to both of u lol

and Nebraska wins a close one against Texas.

Utah and Georgia tech move up respectively and we have a CPU championship!!! ah no

4. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Florida State is winning that game. FSU, FSU, FSU!!!!

5. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

for people that dont know aburn is +18 turnover rating we cause them and dont give them up! this will be key