Conference Game of the Year

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by UofCWildcat, Jan 21, 2012.

?

Which Game Will Be the Conference Game of the Year?

1. Arizona vs Arizona St

12.5%
  2. Northwestern vs Wisconsin

87.5%
  3. Auburn vs Georgia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Pac-12: Arizona vs Arizona St

Arizona will be heading up to Tempe, AZ to face the high flying offense Coach Jello has instilled there. QB Robbie Thomas will be the focal point of this game. South Division implications are at stake in this one. Both teams will have big games vs the Trojans of USC before this game but if both teams meet in Tempe undefeated, it will be a great game with not only South Division, but National Title implications. Coach Lambdin hasn't won vs the Devils since 2013. Can the Wildcats strength over power the Devils speed?

B1G: Northwestern vs Wisconsin

Northwestern, riding a dream season, will come to Camp Randall trying to derail the nations longest active win-streak and the Wisconsin Badgers run for a 4th straight National Title. Both teams have very different games before this. Wisconsin gets a weak Purdue team while Northwestern has a trap game in Ohio St. Can the Wildcats get past the Buckeyes and then beat the monster in Wisconsin?

SEC: Auburn vs Georgia

Auburn will come to play between the hedges against a Georgia team who seems to be on a down year. And early loss to Cal and a loss to the unstoppable Badgers have given the Bulldogs two losses. Auburn opened up with a scare from the Wildcats of Arizona but then loss a head scratcher to the Vols of Tennessee and a heartbreaking collapse to Mississippi St. Can the Bulldogs recover from two early season losses to hold control of the East?

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

If you think that either of us have a shot at the national title, you're even more delusional that I figured (which is pretty damned delusional).

3. jello1717

Oh yeah. And just because you aren't fast doesn't mean that you're strong. It just means you're slow. I remember you talking about how you like your power backs over my speed backs. Again, lack of speed doesn't make them power backs. Here's your guys' trucking from high to low:
    76, 75, 72, 68, 62, 51,
    Here's my guys' trucking:
    78*, 74, 68**, 64, 64
    * That 78 trucking is on a back with 94 SPD, 95 ACC
    ** That 68 trucking number corresponds to speedster Bryan Stephens

Those are very comparable between my speed guys and your "strength" guys.

dakota7 has backs with 81, 82, 87 trucking. THOSE are power backs.

At least your classification of my guys as "speed guys" is accurate with SPD/ACC of:
    98/97
    97/99
    94/95
    90/88
    88/92

vs. your guys:
    92/94
    90/85
    89/84
    81/91
    81/88
    84/77

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  4. Masler

Masler Moderator

The Sun Devils rule the South.

5. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

No trap game here. Stage is set for the showdown @ Wisconsin.

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Um... No...

Northwestern plays Wisconsin. You'll jump loser.

Stanford plays Georgia. If Georgia wins, you'll jump Georgia.

That will put you at 3rd. Even if Stanford beats Georgia you'd play them if you get to the CCG. All you'd need is a Nevada upset of Fresno St this week to set you up with the chance to get to the National Title.

I could get there too with the same scenarios but i'd need Wisconsin to beat Michigan in the CCG, and I'd need a BYU loss and a Mississippi St loss in their CCG to Bill.

So suck it.

7. jello1717

As I said.

Delusional.

8. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Please do elaborate. I'm excited to hear what is delusional about this. For you it's reasonable. Mine's a long shot but i still have a slim chance.