Conference Layout 2013

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Should we do the real life team switches? I don't know them all but I am sure some of you do. My only fear is it will mess up the schedules.. :/ like conference start date which is really annoying. What do you guys thinks?

2. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

What do you mean by real life team switches?

3. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

4. abolishthefed

Ahh, conference realignment. I understand that term.

I would be against it, since that would put the ACC at 14 teams and reduce the amount of chances for them to play crossover user games.

• Like Like x 2
  5. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Would not have an effect on the BIG too much. My vote goes towards what the majority thinks is best.

There is a thread somewhere on the site with the conference realignment schedule. I think it goes to 2018 or something

6. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Who cares at all about doing this? So seems pointless to me in a video game, especially with 12 users since they will be the only thing that matters in a year or two.

7. abolishthefed

Speaking of conference schedules, is there a way to even up the number of conference games every conference plays? The Pac-12 plays 9 conference games every year, while the ACC and B1G only play 8. That means users in the Pac-12 will be playing each other more frequently and possibly hurt their bowl position more often than the other conferences.

8. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

It's possible, yes.

Not sure if it would make much of a difference, as it would be replaced by a user game anyway.

9. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

i think he's checking to see if anyone cares - some guys like as much realism as possible

either way is good with me

10. Hova

Everyone will have 4 regardless. I am taking off locked rivalries for big ten and using con start week in hopes of fixing the week 1 con start error

11. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

I would just say leave it alone, it would be different if Syracuse and Pitt had been in the ACC in 2012 and EA was unable to add before the release. Not the case here.

12. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

I would prefer to keep rivalries, U of I - N'western is my only one... I know that you PAC-12 guys play more conference games and my feelings towards that are :too bad, you had the opportunity to draft another team. You can say its for the sake of fairness but lets be honest, we have some people in this league with lower 80's teams and some with teams in the 90's, where is the fairness there? When you pick a team you inherit the good, the bad, and the ugly. I thought this was about switching teams into the correct conferences not fucking around with conference schedules and rivalries.

13. Hova

The conference schedules are fucked clearly. Iowa played a con game week 1 forcing moon to have a week one user game

14. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

I was totally fine with the user game, I cannot speak for Chris though.

15. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Since it really wouldn't effect my conference much it doesn't matter to me.