Conference Predictions 2010

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Aug 18, 2009.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Conference Predictions 2010

Big XII West Big XII East
    - Arizona + Texas A&M (Drifter)
    + USC (Flo) - Texas
    + UCLA (OMLawdog) + Missouri (Khaalis)
    + Oregon (Bogey) + Nebraska (Muttcope)
    - Oregon State - Oklahoma
    - Cal - LSU

SEC West SEC East
    +Florida + Va Tech (Sanders)
    -Florida State (Basis) + Virginia (JrRawlins)
    -Miami - Pittsburgh
    -Alabama + Penn State (Graves)
    +Georgia (BBJ) - Clemson
    +Georgia Tech (Bondzai) - South Carolina

Big XII West ​
    1. USC -- despite losing to Lawdog last season, i think the Trojans win it..
    2. UCLA -- The game genie doesnt come through again this season
    3. Oregon -- Bogey, you are in a tough tough divison man...

Big XII East​
    1. Nebraska -- Mutt was a couple of missed plays from a national title
    2. Missouri -- If Khaalis can get his defense to make stops he can give Nebraska a run for their money...
    3. Texas A&M -- Drifter is starting 16 freshman this season....

Projected Big XII title game
    USC vs Nebraska
    Winner: Nebraska

SEC West ​

1. Georgia -- BBJ wins his divison pretty easily.....
    2. Florida -- So much talent they will be scary the next few seasons
    3. Georgia Tech -- If Bondzai figures out how to throw the ball watch out...

SEC East
    1. Virginia Tech -- The Hokies were ranked in the top 10 as season for a reason...
    2. Virginia -- Last Season, was their chance to win a conference title...
    3. Penn State -- Graves is starting to get used to the user games in the TTII once he doees with that talent at Penn State he will win a couple of confernece titles.....

Projected SEC title game
    Georgia vs Virginia Tech
    Winner: Virginia Tech

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

What are the pluses and minuses? Who got better and who got worse?

3. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

wow. target is on my back now.

well I keep hearing this "Congratulations you won" for a reason! haha.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Man JR, if you can get a little more depth on each team and maybe rank the table for each conference that could make a hell of a post on the website.

I can do the HTML table for you if you rank the teams.

I think I agree with your predictions. I think Virginia plays Georgia and Va Tech tight and might be able to pull one out against one of them. Missouri is going to be better when better WRs and another year under Gabbert's belt. I'm starting 16 freshmen? I might as well be playing high school ball...

5. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

This is will be the end of Nebraska run this year. I only lost one starter on the offensive side of the ball, and i get my starting HB back this year. He was averaging 6.6 ypc when he went down in the A&M sim game. On the defensive side of the ball, I lost three starters and they were all key contributors. Dilliard, the MLB who i controlled the majority of the time, had over 110 tackles, and both starting safties are gone. If i dont get to the promised land this year, it will be a long time before i get back as i will be losing 9 starters on offense, and 5 starters on defense this year.

6. theSANDMAN215

BIG XII West Winner: UCLA (OMLawdog), granted USC won it all last year, but I still think Lawdog will win the Big XII this year.

Big XII East Winner: Nebraska (Mutt) - he is good. we have a rematch I think Drifter said this year in OOC, I'm excited for that game. But his team is solid.

BIG XII Winner: Nebraska

SEC West Winner: Georgia (BBJ), I want to give it to Bondzai, but I have yet to play him so I cannot comment on how good he is yet. Although everyone seems to talk highly of the Yellow Jackets.

SEC East Winner: UVa (JRawlins), Until I can prove to beat him, I will give him the title. However, Penn State could sneak up on everyone.

SEC Winner: Georgia (BBJ). His team only got better this year, and I do not believe A.J. Greene (WR) left. So watch out for Georgia in the national championship hunt as well.

7. theSANDMAN215

I might just be out of town for our USER vs. USER game this year. ha, kidding of course.

8. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Big XII West - Once Flo started letting his wife call the plays, USC started to be unstoppable, lets hope once Grey's anatomy starts backup, we will be left to deal with just Flo. But I think people are underestimating how good Oregon is going to be this year, their QB was ridiculous last year and is only going to be better this year.

I only have two USER conference games and if I go 1-1 in the Big XII that may be enough to get me to the BIG XII title game again. For now I will go

USC
    UCLA
    OREGON

In the East, I think Nebraska is loaded. Their running game was ridiculous last year and this year they are primed and ready to go. They may be the preseason overall Big XII champ.

As for the SEC, until someone steps up and proves me wrong, this is Virginia's league.

Va Tech has the talent, and could do it, so could Penn State. Should be interesting.

9. theSANDMAN215

well apparently there is some 3-some online with someone from Gray's anatomy in it.

10. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Big XII North

1. Oregon --- The HB's that were recruited, plus the QB = title.

2. UCLA ---- Lawdog goes 12-1 with one loss to Oregon.

3. USC --- Flo the "curse of the Wife" has officially started.

Big XII South

1. Nebraska---Hopefully i'm not jinxing myself here, but i think I have the talent to repeat.

2. Mizzou ---- They will be out for blood in our matchup this year.

3. A&M ----- Maybe next year with all the youngins on the team.

SEC----

1. BBJ ----Last year was an aberation they will come close to running the table.

2. Georgia Tech ---- Missed too many games due to absence. We really dont know how good they are.

3. FSU --- Basis will put in a good showing, but i dont know enough about the team to know if they can leapfrog GT.

1. VA Tech ---- Cant believe he is redshirted, but thank god i wll miss out on him.

2. UVA --- Division comes down to UVA vs Va Tech.

3. Penn St. ---- They could sneak to the top spot....This is the toughest division to handicap.

MNC.....Oregon vs Georgia......Georgia your 2010 MNC's.

11. theSANDMAN215

yea i just cant see not redshirting Chris McCoy this year because Tyrod Taylor is my starting QB for sure. I could put him at WR, RB, or even have him play a few drives per game, but I think a year on the bench will be best for him.

Still debating this though.

12. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Alright come on fellas.... we are "coaches" not users. Clearly PSU is the favorite this year. Talent will overcome the absolute shit job Coach Graves did last season and Penn State could potentially challenge for the National Championship... yeah that's right bitches. I can't back it up at all, but this PSU squad is full of cocky bastards. Shit talk will be a plenty this season as we look to improve on last seasons horrible outcome with some positive attitude and the belief that yes.... we CAN beat the cheaters in the SEC.

OK maybe not.... but it WILL be a better season for the Nittany Lions if we can avoid any devastating injuries.

13. JrRawlins

i can add more content to it later tonite...... i typed this up in about 10 minutes...... without really researching it.... but i can do the research tonite..

14. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Flo's Wife Predictions

Big 12 North:

1. UCLA- The game genie is back and working again.
    2. Oregon- Bogey has the top RB and should run all over defenses, all day.
    3. USC- Wife is calling the plays.

Big 12 South:

1. Nebraska- Mutt will be back and this time he wins the championship game.
    2. Texas A&M- Drifter will be better but too much Mutt.
    3. Missouri- Khaalis will be back and bowl bound, but too much Mutt and Drifter.

SEC West:

1. Georgia- BBJ only recruits 5 star players, so he's in the SEC title game.
    2. Florida State- Basis has jokes for a new guy and a team to back it up with.
    3. Georgia Tech- Bondzai will get his first user win this season.

SEC East:

1. Virginia- JR is the best player in the league, enough said.
    2. Virginia Tech- Sandman will give JR a run, but JR has his "Pink Slip".
    3. Penn State- Graves is assed out with the users in his conference, I know I was there last year in '09.

NC Game will be Mutt and JR. Mutt win NC with Nebraska.

15. theSANDMAN215

i'm having a hard time deciding who is better, JR or Lawdog.

Lawdog has some unreal defense every time I have played him.

I've played JR more, and I still have no answer for him.

16. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Big 12 North:

1. UCLA
    2. USC
    3. Oregon

The Big 12 North is a beast, owners of the #1, #3 and #4 team to end last season, only 6 losses last year, and 3 were from head to head games. USC has the team to beat, UCLA has the rings, and Oregon has the 1st team senior QB, something has to give.

Big 12 South:

1. Nebraska
    2. Texas A&M
    3. Missouri

Mutt is still the team to beat in this conf. but I think this will be closer than people think, that HB from A & M is a game changer.
    SEC West:

1. Georgia
    2. Georgia Tech
    3. Florida St.

I could see these 3 all knocking eachother off at different points of the season, if this happens it goes to Comp games and ranking, I give BBJ the edgge.

SEC East:

1. Virginia
    2. Virginia Tech
    3. Penn State

Virgina is the team to beat till someone knocks him off, 2 teams could sneek into BCS games from this half of the Conference.

National Title Game UCLA 35 - Virgina 25, OM's game genie strikes again.

17. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Big 12 N
    Flo-Still loaded and will be for the next 2 yrs. the affects of OM's Game Genie starts to show
    Bogey-alawys bet on Offense
    OM-he likes to play with barbies and dress up(still pissed...almost over it(y))

Big 12 S
    Mutt-Mutt gets a unstoppable freak of nature in that 89 DT that will make life easy for the other 10.
    Khallis:bounces back and fights off drifter for the 2nd spot
    Drifter-team takes another step forward as he tries to get up with the big boys

Big 12 Winner:Mutt

Sec W
    BBJ-Has the Talent to play with the best of them, but needs to learn how to close teams out.
    Basis-new guy on the block takes over a loaded FSU team. will take a few teams by surprise.
    Bondzai-if he gets a somewhat decent passing game to keep teams honest he will be a scary team to play esp. late in the season.

Sec E
    JR-Don't believe the negative hype. if he coached the patriots he would have you believe they were worst than the detroit lions.
    Sandman-will have alot of chances with the qb's he has for atleast the next 3 yrs...
    graves-good user will only get better as he gets adjusted....looks like we have the new hoosier in the trash talk department...

Sec Winner:BBJ

MNC:MUtt V BBJ winner:BBJ(y)

18. JrRawlins

drifter got you mfers fooled..

his team ratings...
    Offense B+
    Defense B+
    Overall B+

his QB and RB are silly, then he has speed and talent at WR....

19. JrRawlins

[​IMG]

20. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Folks,

FSU IS A+ AT OFFENSE, DEFENSE, SPECIAL TEAMS;

They are the fastest defense in 2010. If you don't believe go ahead and take a look.

I dare you

21. JrRawlins

Sanders making my prediction look better and better.....