Conference Reallignment

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by macc24usc, Apr 10, 2013.

1. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Adding Miami to the mix, it's inevitable we will need to shift some conferences around.

My proposal was that... adding Miami either he or I go to the SEC (georgraphically it makes sense... plus the rivalries with UF we both have are good too) however re-thinking this... I have majority of my rivals in ACC and I recall cyhiphopp saying he was feeling a bit stale about the ACC.

B1G will be without heavyweight OSU this seaosn.... so Wisconsin is without a user opp. If you look at the rest of that divisoin I believe it will be impossible to find somebody who wants to take over any of those teams. Glen Cieske and cyhiphopp have nearly identical ratings and you guys talked about having wanted to meet up anyways. How do you guys feel about Notre Dame going into B1G Leaders so ACC can remain as is?

Miami and FSU are currently ranked identically. Not just letter grades but 93 OVR 91 OFF 89 DEF at the moment... I think that would be sweet not only rival game but sub-conf game coz me and Austin have had some CLASSSSSSICS in the past. I think it's important to get sub-conf opponents as closely ranked as possible so that the one-n-done game they play that decides the representitive in the CC game is as fair as it can be.

This would give NW/Mich a very close match up as well. With Cooloot on the shelf for a bit, NW has some breathing room to build their team up. MIch is coming off a dissapointing season and NW a very positive one. I think this elevates this sub conf rivalry tbch.

Then we get to the SEC where Florida and Bama duke it out. Close call here, another exmaple of UF coming off a good year and Bama not so much. Bama has the clear adv ratings wise but anyone who counts CJ out is a fool. He has a solid base and with a good recruiting class coming in he will be a problem. This one looks ok.

The other side of the SEC we've got fishdock all by his lonesom. Keeping Texas off the board to giuve some CPU compeittion, not very many desireable teams for somebody to pick up and use. I bet LSU, South Car or UGA would be an easy sell. If anyone has any ideas of someone who is interested in playing, let me know. We could do some conf shifting and get that one set as well.

As of right now I think ND to the B1G is the best move. Chime in fellas.

2. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

3. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

I was going to say ND or myself to the Big Ten makes the most sense. But i'm down for whatever. I trust your judgement!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

ND moving is fine by me, it'll be a super conference if/when Spayer gets back to using OSU.

• Like Like x 1
  5. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Oklahoma... Big 10... I dunno it just seems too far away geopgrahically..... I think you're fine where you are and we try to recruit you an opponent we can switch into your sub conf. I think I have a lead on somebody for you.

6. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

That would be unreal. Wisc, ND, OSU.... damn. I think we'd need to take the CC game out tho to make it a round-robin. Hope Speyer comes back thatd be sweet.

I'm going to mark it down right now, ND to B1G unless cy has any issues.

7. jandy

jandy Walk On

When we initially started Chompions League, ND and Michigan (myself) were in one division, while OSU and Wisconsin were in the other. I think we should go back to that, leave Oklahoma in the SEC, move FSU to join OU in the West division and have the new user take over Miami in the ACC. To offset Miami being the only user team in that division, we could swap Texas for FSU, thereby giving Miami competition

I also don't forsee Spayer coming back to NCAA '13. I know he's in for next year's game, but I doubt he'll be back for this version of CL

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  8. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

I'm waiting on response from a user looking for an OD. If he can take somebody in SEC West I'll move ND to B1G and we will be full. That seems like the easiest/most strategic way.

• Like Like x 1
  9. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

He's accepted the invite as LSU, so that will settle that. We'll do the conf allignment when it comes time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I am cool going wherever.