Conference USA Players of the Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by xx Vols xx, Aug 16, 2010.

1. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Conference USA Players of the Week

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Week 1

Offense:

Brynn Harvey: HB UCF
    12 carries 224 yards 4 TD's 2 receptions 51 yards 1 TD
    [​IMG]

Defense:

Deshawn Grayson FS UTEP
    3 tackles, 3 TFL, 4 ATK, SK, FF

Week 2

Offense

Tracy Lampley RB USM
    14 carries 205 yards 2 TD
    [​IMG]

Defense

Youri Yenga SMU FS
    4 tackles, 4 TFL, PTK, 2 Sacks, FF
    [​IMG]

Week 3

Offense

Brynn Harvey HB UCF
    31 carries 277 yards 4 TD's
    [​IMG]

Defense

John Flanders Tulsa SS
    2tkls, TFL, 2 ATK, FR

2. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

I C U content in progress, hey man you're giving it a shot, A+ for effort homie.

3. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Good lookin' out Vol.

4. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Yep we can't let the little old MAC make us look bad...:)

5. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

AFK, going to check the score of the Ohio vs Marshall game....M-A-C.

6. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Conference USA BABY!!

7. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

Yeah, well if all of my user vs user games have a delay like that game did i'm not going to be around very long. I asked Fisker after the game if all user vs user games are like that and he told me that the servers are flaky, so I guess i'll find out in my week 5 game.

It was a pretty terrible experience, all of my menus had a huge delay. I'd hit triangle for special teams plays on 4th down and hit right on the d-pad to select punt formation and hit X, but the play never changed and I had to burn a time out to select punt. That happened 3 or 4 times. While punting I would pull the stick back to start the punt and then push it forward, only to have the power bar continue and come back to 0 power, and the ball would only go 25 yrds. I had to completely give up on running the ball because the hand off would freeze a second and then i would have 3 defenders already in my face. So then I was forced to pass the ball which I hate to do and half of the time I would tap the WR's button that I wanted and it would do nothing. I remember a play where my QB stood in the pocket for about 10-12 seconds and I tried throwing 3 time and finally on the 4th try he threw it. There was plays where I could see the people skipping across the field.

I hope to God that is a rare thing because i'm not 31-0 bad and its extremely frustrating. I'm not trying to make excuses but Im not about to lose every user vs user game because of a delay.

End rant.

8. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

In another dynasty I have going on, I played a user vs user game. I would be building all this momentum and suddenly there would be a disconnect. Then we re-started and same thing. So we re-started again. Same thing. Finally the 4 re-start and now I've lost all rhythm and I'm playing like crap-suddenly no disconnect. Hmmm. I ended up losing bad and I'm like WTH? And why can't you do Mass Subs during User vs User?

Anyways...I guess my point is I didn't have any lag or delay.

9. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Andrews...A couple things about playing online. First of all make sure that you are not accessing the internet on your PS3 Wirelessly....Make sure that you have a direct line coming in from either your modem or router.

Some ISP's are faster than others and perform better for online play. In my area we have several choices: Comcast, BellSouth DSL, or EPB of TN which is fiber optics, which cost $$$. I have Camcast and pay for the fastest available. I dont have "lag" usually....I used to have BellSouth DSL and its sucked bad....

Also make sure all other CPU's are off and the wife is not online with another CPU at the same time.

Go into your PS3 dashboard and run a internet test and will tell you your up & download speeds. Post them here if you dont mind.

Hope that helps...

10. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

Ok, when I get home I will. I have Verizon Fios which is very good, but i also have my little brother living with me and my old roommate also lives at my house atm.

11. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Ok Sounds good..The main thing is.....NO Wireless

12. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

I have wireless and have never had a problem

13. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

Ok, I just found out my little brother some time ago took my Ethernet cable and put my PS3 on wireless without me knowing. So I got my cable back and I now find out my connection is loose and is constantly disconnecting. So I'm kinda screwed. I either have to A. buy a new PS3 or b. play on my brothers for every user vs user game (which would be a pain in the ass, but cheaper). This really sucks. Anyone know how to fix the connection issue?

14. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Stay on wireless? I use wireless for all my gaming... I have no issues and actually host many matches of call of duty, where the person who has the best connection is host.

15. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

Well, with the use of some tape I managed to get it to stay connected but I don't want to risk it during a game. I'll probably just play on my brothers for a game and see what happens.

My wired connection is...

NAT Type 2 (Shouldn't it be 1?)
    Download Speed - 9.6 Mbps
    Upload Speed - 2.2 Mbps

Thats with both me and my roommate on pc's online, if it matters.

PS ' Sorry I hyjacked the thread, just delete these posts tomorrow.

16. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Well if they are having sucess wireless, I say go for it and see how it goes.

In MLB the Show, those with wireless connections were unplayable. A friend had his set up wireless and we had major lag. He chanhged it and now we never have a problem.

NAT type 1 would be wired directly in from modem...no router