Conference USA (West) Opening

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JHeb, Oct 8, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Conference USA (West) Opening

I'm sorry to say but we have another opening...Today it was Matrix Monkey (Personal Reasons). I've posted an updated thread in the Locker Room as well as in the New Member area about our slots that need filled.

Just an FYI...

JHeb

2. Catch28

Catch28 Walk On

GT: Catch28

Name (First Only): Dalton

Location & Time Zone: Nebraska

Preferred Conference (MWC, CUSA, WAC): CUSA West or East

Preferred Team(s): Rice or UCF

Favorite Team: Nebraska

Why do you want to join the OFFL Mid-Majors? Trying to find a good competitive online dynasty that lasts.

Who referred you to the OFFL/Tradition Football Community |or| How did you come across the OFFL/Tradition Football Community? Ryno's posts on the Utopia and OS forums. Also in another dynasty with Shane.

Have you read and do you understand the concept of the OFFL Community? Yes.

Do you understand it is required for you to do a game summary for all of your games and that it is expected you'll post the summary prior to the next week's games and you will post at least one picture and/or video from the game? Yes.

Do you understand it is required to keep your recruiting section updated as guys commit to your school and that you do some sort of little write-up on the recruits as they commit? Yes.

Do you understand we only advance on THU and SUN evenings at 10pm (central), never sooner? Yes.

Do you understand this isn't a "show up, recruit, play my game" kind of dynasty? This means you're expected to show up on the OFFL MM forums and post some comments here and there...Basically, keep active, contribute to the community. Yes.

Do you understand you'll need to notify the Commish (me, JHeb) anytime you can't play your game, can't recruit, etc. here on the forums?? Yes.

Do you agree to all of the above? Yep. ;)

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Cool, you're in...UCF isn't available since they're in the East and the East already has ECU and Southern Miss taken. I'll give you Rice since they were one of the two you mentioned. I'll invite you tonight. Be on the lookout for your invite, accept it and get rolling.

Thanks!

JHeb

4. Catch28

Catch28 Walk On

I'll get going tomorrow, as I had to work all day today and then drove home for fall break. I'll get my xbox hooked up in the morning and join up.

5. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

My mistake...Somehow I didn't realize the CUSA was full and the opening we have is in the WAC...I sent you an XBL message with a list of teams open for you to choose from. Off the top of my head they are, or at least include: Nevada, Hawaii, Louisiana Tech, New Mexico St., Utah St. and one more. Oh yeah, San Jose St.

Let me know...

JHeb